Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox power switch

Posted by mascard1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Equinox power switch
January 26, 2020 12:42AM
Pushed it to turn on and felt it give... what a feeling... time for it to take a trip!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2020 12:43AM by mascard1.
Re: Equinox power switch
January 26, 2020 12:47AM
Presuming this person here is not you. Looks like (another) same issue here.
[www.detectorprospector.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2020 12:48AM by tnsharpshooter.
January 26, 2020 12:54AM
Sounds like a bad membrane switch. Hopefully this is not going to be an issue as these type of switches should last for thousands of on/off cycles.
January 26, 2020 01:08AM
Sounds like switch may be breaking free of board. Here’s link with some internal EQX pics.
[www.detectorprospector.com]
January 26, 2020 12:18PM
Ive seen a LOT of various issues with the Nox and i know for awhile they were sending everything back to AZ land to look at. Hopefully fixing the problems and they produced more machines. These throw away machines..... you like um or you dont. I think we all know once the 3 year warranty is out there will be a decision to be made ...... will i pay for the repair or just get a 600. Ive been lucky to NOT have any issues with mine..... knock on wood. BUT..... i also have to give credit to ML...... they have really gone all out on price, warranty and repairs service. Their reputation for upgrading or doing repairs before was a bit lacking........ ie Xcal.
January 26, 2020 03:35PM
That was not me..Thanks for the read!
January 27, 2020 12:43AM
mascard1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That was not me..Thanks for the read!

You are welcome.