Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Testing a new prototype

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Testing a new prototype
February 08, 2020 09:12PM
Hey dew, don’t forget us dirt/relic guys. The TARSACCI is a darn good dirt machine too. I find it actually unmasks quite well (and is deeeep) once you put the time in and learn the language.(a smaller coil would be even better though). I’m down to using only 3 machines now for all round hunting and the TARSACCI has been one of them.

IDK....maybe someone at FTP feels they don’t need his help...
February 08, 2020 10:09PM
Some of us trying to guess what company might be working on this new technology. Tom has already stated that it is not Tarsacci and they are working a new flagship unit. I think it may be Minelab after reading this last sentence by Tom in his last post."Tarsacci and Minelab are VERY forward-thinking entities. Keep your eyes-open // ears-tuned."

El
February 08, 2020 10:15PM
"(The MDT utilizes the conductivity of bad dirt...…. to help envelop/transmit its energy). " Now that's very interesting.!

"Tarsacci and Minelab are VERY forward-thinking entities. Keep your eyes-open // ears-tuned. "

I think for any company that brings Mr. Dankowski on board as an advisor is very forward thinking!

Daniel don't despair about 200K miles, my 20 yr old Ford van just passed 464k miles.
February 08, 2020 10:31PM
“ and ……… could proceed in several different directions.”
Now that is interesting.

Maybe one of the things Dimitar is working on is further expanding the disc between gold and larger aluminum as he has regarding small foil and gold.......

That would be awesome!
February 08, 2020 11:35PM
The prototype detector is probably made by an individual and his funds may limit his being able to put it into production.
February 09, 2020 03:19PM
No...… it is not a Minelab.

A lot of tremendously different concepts (actually more solidified) with Tarsacci are on the platter. Brilliant out-of-the-box thinking. No entity has ever gone into this/these architect directions/thoughts/concepts. Trying to homogenize into one unit.... is a serious challenge. It may take another 18 years!...….but I doubt it. We're also needing more data feedback from users (especially in bad dirt)….. on the MDT platform. The MDT should have been much more expensive; yet, we wanted this corporate initial inception product … to be in more hands.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. and for many reasons.
February 09, 2020 03:38PM
Man I’ll be as old as Rick by then!!!
It better go real DEEP, to make up for the18 years of sink rate LOL
High definition image technology and disc between aluminum and gold capable right?