Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Great hobby for a Plague year

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Great hobby for a Plague year
March 09, 2020 03:13AM
Hopefully this latest plague will pass without terrible cost to us all;

Many normal activities will likely be impacted and perhaps restricted.

but then there is us - solitary headphones on - interacting with no one - just doing our thing.

Great plan for avoiding a virus transmitted by touching or breathing in near discharged aerosol virus.

Metal Detecting is a great survival strategy!!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
Re: Great hobby for a Plague year
March 09, 2020 02:26PM
lytle78 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hopefully this latest plague will pass without terrible cost to us all;
>
> Many normal activities will likely be impacted and perhaps restricted.
>
> but then there is us - solitary headphones on - interacting with no one - just doing our thing.
>
> Great plan for avoiding a virus transmitted by touching or breathing in near discharged aerosol virus.
>
> Metal Detecting is a great survival strategy!!

+1 thumbs down That's going to be my strategy and my excuse for hunting this spring. drinking smiley H.H.
March 11, 2020 01:26AM
This virus is also a great excuse to tell people to beat it when they start blabbering incessantly about how they used to metal detect a long time ago and found pounds of silver every day....
March 11, 2020 02:47AM
We missed it...apparently instead of investing in silver, gold, bitcoins, etc we should have been investing in hand sanitizer, face masks, and toilet paper. Looks like a pack of 3 ply will be worth its weight in gold haha
March 12, 2020 03:02AM
Don't forget to wear your " I'm a carrier of Covid 19" tee shirt. You will be able to detect anywhere and never be hassledsmileys with beer
March 12, 2020 05:00AM
Or just start to cough people will part like the red sea.
March 12, 2020 06:08AM
Personally I cannot wait for this to be over. Living in Santa Clara county is not idea at the moment, cannot wait to retire and get the hell out of the bay area, but first got to make it through the coronavirus thumbs down
March 14, 2020 01:16AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Personally I cannot wait for this to be over. Liv
> ing in Santa Clara county is not idea at the momen
> t, cannot wait to retire and get the hell out of t
> he bay area, but first got to make it through the
> coronavirus thumbs down

Come up here to OR & join us Brian.----We don't cough---puke once in awhile yeah---but cough---nah!!!
March 15, 2020 12:45AM
I've been digging dumps for 30 years and detecting 20, if I haven't pic up something oozing out of the ground yet, I never will, like to have a tree coin ooze out tho
March 15, 2020 02:06AM
I sneezed twice yesterday at the Home Depot and you should have seen how quick people cleared out around me! LOL