Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Skill-Building with the Minelab Equinox Series Metal Detectors

Posted by cjc 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cjc
March 23, 2020 11:05PM
By Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 24 previous treasure hunting “how-to” books and numerous articles.  In this detailed and informative book, he explains how understanding the Equinox’s operating characteristics and features can help you to find more treasure at park, relic and beach sites. Topics include:
• Dense Iron Methods and Skill Building
• Walk First. How Small Skills Add Up to Accuracy
• Managing the Heavily Processed, Modulated Signal
• Understanding and Managing the Power Curve
• Beyond Meter and Tone
• Accuracy and Conclusiveness
• Salt Water Stabilization and Depth Tips from Top Hunters
• Signal Balancing the Equinox for More Depth
• ‘Micro’ Gold and Chain Hunting
• Understanding the Upgrades
…and much more…
(8.5 X 5.5, softbound, 120 pages)
$16.95
Ordering and Reviews:
[clivesgoldpage.com]
Re: Skill-Building with the Minelab Equinox Series Metal Detectors
March 24, 2020 07:59AM
I have this book in hand as well as the Advanced Guide and Andy's book too. I feel they all add to my understanding and make me a better hunter. The Equinox is such a well designed machine you don't need a book to use it well. However, good may not get you what you want if better is required. We all walk over and away from things we missed. Reducing the number of misses is or should be the goal of all serious hunters. Clives books help me to be a better hunter and I will trade a 20 for that any day. It's money well spent if you are serious about getting better.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie