Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Calabash

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Calabash
March 31, 2020 03:42PM
What's happened to Calabash?---He used to post on here all the time.--I suppose this virus thing has hurt his restaurant business, hope he is in good health.--Has anyone heard from him?------Del
Re: Calabash
March 31, 2020 03:47PM
His profile says that he last visited the forum on March 25th.
March 31, 2020 04:05PM
I think the outrage over his unprovoked attacks on Keith Southern may have resulted in him seeing the error of his ways??
March 31, 2020 05:06PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's happened to Calabash?---He used to post on
> here all the time.--I suppose this virus thing has
> hurt his restaurant business, hope he is in good h
> ealth.--Has anyone heard from him?------Del

Talked to him last week via tele. He had some fever. Haven't talked to since. Tried to call yesterday and today no answer.
He's a good guy.
Hard to BS too.
March 31, 2020 05:32PM
Who was trying to BS him?
April 01, 2020 01:16AM
I hope Calabash is ok. Might disagree alot but I like the guy, and don't wish that thing going around on anyone .. Keep us posted TN
April 01, 2020 07:58AM
Calabash ... I noticed ... 3 days ago on YT he did some Shimano rod fishing video ... So I hope ... she's really fine ...
April 01, 2020 03:08PM
I hope he did not catch the "democratic hoax" [COVID-19]
April 02, 2020 01:14AM
I'm hoping the best for Cal also. Maybe someone should start a "Tesoro's The Best" thread just to have him chime in??? I'd much rather talk Metal Detectors than politics any day.
April 03, 2020 07:26PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> Talked to him last week via tele. He had some fever. Haven't talked to since. Tried to call yesterday and today no answer.
> He's a good guy.
> Hard to BS too.

Must have caller ID,,, recognizes/doesn’t wanna deal with BS
April 22, 2020 11:55AM
All is well here... I have not been detecting due to the virus stay at home order. Business is closed down but I think the Governor is going to relax restrictions some this week.
April 22, 2020 01:39PM
Wow, they actually make you stay at home? That's rough. Up here they've closed the beaches and a few other public places but we don't have to stay at home. Detecting is a great way to distance yourself from others.
April 22, 2020 02:48PM
Glad to hear that you are ok cal, looking forward to seeing more of your vids.
April 22, 2020 02:49PM
Forums are about many things to include expressing your opinions. I appreciate hearing everyones advice on detectors, equipment etc. I may not always agree with Cal, but he does have some good views.
April 22, 2020 03:36PM
Everyone has their own views/opinions--and--nobody's right all the time.----Reminds me of that old cat cartoon where the old cat was saying "I thought I was wrong once but it turned out I was mistaken"!---This surely isn't directed at ANYONE--I just thought it was a funny cartoon.----What's this got to do with this post thread you say----I dunno! smiling smiley
April 22, 2020 04:00PM
I'm pretty good at cartoon trivia, but I don't remember that cat. Can you give another clue?
April 22, 2020 05:05PM
Badger in NH Wrote:
> I'm pretty good at cartoon trivia, but I don't rem
> ember that cat. Can you give another clue?

That's all I remember Badger.---It just showed a cartoon picture of this old cat & him saying that.----It's been a long time ago but I never forgot it---I'm kinda wierd that way. ha ha
April 22, 2020 09:32PM
calabash digger Wrote:
> All is well here... I have not been detecting due
> to the virus stay at home order. Business is close
> d down but I think the Governor is going to relax
> restrictions some this week.

go easy on the seafood big guy! don't let the "nasty"
catch you!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
April 23, 2020 05:34AM
Good to hear you're doing ok
We thought that goose might of got hold of you.