Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Terry Forste 'aka' Hooch passed away

Posted by Harold,ILL. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Terry Forste 'aka' Hooch passed away
April 02, 2020 06:48PM
I don't how many on here knew Hooch but his daughter notified me through FB he passed Sunday. He was going to retire November,what a shame as He was looking so forward to it. He was one of the good guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 06:49PM by Harold,ILL..
Re: Terry Forste 'aka' Hooch passed away
April 02, 2020 07:23PM
This is sudden news.

Mike
April 02, 2020 07:41PM
That is sad news, I have done business with him a few times over the years. He was one of the good guys. RIP Hooch.
April 02, 2020 07:44PM
Mike Hillis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is sudden news.
>
> Mike

Yes I just talked to him a couple weeks ago. He had a heart attack as they found him in his recliner dead with the T.V. going.
April 02, 2020 08:07PM
Horrible news...just about to retire and get out of the rat race...that blows.
April 02, 2020 08:12PM
Sorry to hear. I don't think I recall having interactions with him. That seems to be the case with a lot of people I know though; almost make it to retirement then something happen, or pass away soon after retiring.
April 02, 2020 08:15PM
Sorry for your lose, my buddy went the same way in September, and it still bothers me a lot
April 03, 2020 05:33PM
That's very sad News.

I've talked to him before very nice fella!

Hope he's on a big hunt now digging his wildest dream's!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 03, 2020 08:21PM
Man I hate to hear that. Hooch and me have done some trading and what not over the years he will be missed. Prayers sent out to his family.
April 04, 2020 01:30AM
Very sorry to hear this! I talked with him on a weekly basis. I always wanted to visit him and do some hunting. RIP Terry!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2020 01:46AM by straker.
April 05, 2020 01:12AM
Sorry to hear this. RIP Terry.
April 05, 2020 02:47PM
I was just sitting here thinking about Hooch and a story came to mind that tells what kind of a guy he was. The phone rings one day and it's Hooch, he says I need your address. I say what for? He said all I will tell you is I will not show up on your door step unannounced. So I give it to him. Three days later I get a package from him. Inside is a coil cover and back plate for My Tesoro Golden uMax and a couple Metal Detecting books. I call him back and offer him money or at least pay shipping and he would not take a dime. I remember then that I told him about the Golden and I needed a coil cover and a back up battery plate as they look cheap like they won't last. Anyway he remembered that and had one laying around and sent them along with a couple books. Like I said he was one of the good guys.
April 05, 2020 07:32PM
that is very sad to hear, R.I.P. Terry

jeff