Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

First Hunt with Vanquish 540 Hauls in a SC Confederate Button !

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
First Hunt with Vanquish 540 Hauls in a SC Confederate Button !
April 05, 2020 01:25AM
Got out today to do some testing with the Minelab Vanquish 540 with the 8 inch coil. Wasn't really expecting to find anything since we had hunted this site pretty hard. But to my surprise out pops a beautiful SC Confederate Coat Button. This makes my 9th this year ! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Check out the video below of the hunt and check out the Vanquish 540 and its good performance on a well hunted site.Stay safe and healthy !

[youtu.be]
Re: First Hunt with Vanquish 540 Hauls in a SC Confederate Button !
April 05, 2020 07:09PM
Nice !!!

Love S.C. buttons there NICE..That motto seal.!!

What's funny I dig more S.C. Buttons here than GA buttons.

Man 9 already this year your on a roll Congrat's!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 05, 2020 07:47PM
Good deal sra. We don't get many CW buttons around here.. .. .. of course unless you hit Gettysburg...but, you may as well go straight to the jailhouse.
April 08, 2020 02:08AM
The Vanquish 540 is a very fun detector to use and that 5x8 coil is the cats meow.
April 08, 2020 02:35AM
Nice finds.
Btw Eqx 800 will run rings around Deus as far as round ball ammo. Hence Vanquish being multi IQ will too.

I have a site pounded to high heavens with Deus both HF and LF coils, took EQX in there and found loads of musket balls.

So I got curious and did this video comparing EQX and deus. And my testing shows the why behind eqx cleaning up behind deus on musket balls or really any round ammo projectiles.

[m.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 02:48AM by tnsharpshooter.