Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whites Spectrum XLT for sale

Posted by Elbert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whites Spectrum XLT for sale
May 05, 2020 08:53PM
I have a Whites Spectrum XLT that comes with a 10" coil and cover, attaching rods and coil mounting hardware.. Rechargeable battery pack and charger, AA battery pack, headphones, a set of 8 new batteries, manual, VHS tape smiling smiley, comes with a hard case, it has a slight crease on the screen that does not affect the readouts. If not for the screen I would rate the unit a 8 out of a 10. There is also a Compass pin pointer that doesn't work but is included for someone who likes to tinker. $225.00 + shipping to Con US.

Pictures if interested.

Thanks

El
Re: Whites Spectrum XLT for sale
May 07, 2020 08:22PM
$220.00 shipped
May 08, 2020 03:23AM
Hi Elbert, What about a trade for a Minelab Vanquish 440 with 10" coil, head phones, box cover, every thing that came in the box new. I have always wanted to try a XLT. This detector is like new, about 2 mos. old. Thanks flintstone I can send pic to your email.
May 08, 2020 07:57PM
Traded. Thanks Dean
May 19, 2020 12:37AM
I've always liked this detector, you can do a lot with it if you program it right, I have two of them, I almost jumped on this one, but the wife said, you have 9 of them why do you need another, it's good if you have some one to ground you, anywhy, I want the new Garrett, I'll get it when she's not looking
May 19, 2020 12:56AM
Hi Caretaker,I am glad you didn't take it. I just got it today and it is very nice. Screen has a dent in it, but I can put a new screen protector on it. If you have some good settings send me some. I sure would appreciate it. flintstone
May 19, 2020 08:54PM
if I can find them, I'll post them right here
May 20, 2020 11:55AM
OK Thanks caretaker.
here is one,
May 20, 2020 07:59PM
I have some in pictures, but I can't post pics here, I'll look for more, had some in note book, but it might be 3 computer ago

FROM EAGLE 2 OPERATOR’S MANUAL – CIRCA 1988

The Preset Program of MODE “A” is designed to give the average user the opportunity to dig a large number of rings while at the same time rejecting a large number of pulltabs.

The following program was designed by Karl Chulick after analyzing over 350 rings and over a thousand pulltabs of all styles. It took into consideration the areas of acceptance which produced the largest number of rings per dig. It has proven very successful in the field to produce more rings per hour spent Treasure Hunting. The user must be aware that in order to dig all jewelry one must dig all pulltabs. However, since ther are only so many hours in a day … A program of this sort is very helpful. It is also understood, that even with this program, some rings will be sacrificed and some pulltabs will be dug.

In order to enter this modification, select MODE “A” after the unit is turned on. AIR and GROUND balance as prescribed. Enter the EDIT function in the prescribed fashion by pressing either EDIT pad. Program your discriminator the for following V.D.I. numbers. Consult your manual or ask your dealer for help.

-(96) TO – (01) = REJECT
00 TO 14 = REJECT
15 TO 18 = ACCEPT
19 TO 23 = REJECT
24 TO 34 = ACCEPT
35 TO 36 = REJECT
37 TO 40 = ACCEPT
41 = REJECT
42 TO 52 = ACCEPT
53 TO 55 = REJECT
56 TO 63 = ACCEPT
64 TO 95 = ACCEPT (Add these numbers if you wish to accept coins.)
Re: here is one,
May 20, 2020 09:01PM
Caretaker, Will this work as well on the XLT ? I see this is for Eagle 11. I have a Eagle 11 Sl, and a book I will need to find that and reread it. Thanks for the settings I will try them if it every stops raining. Thanks Dean
here is a deep silver program
May 21, 2020 11:52PM
Target volume 56

Audio Threshold 23

Tone 226

Audio Disc ON

Silent Search OFF

Mixed Mode OFF

AC 44

DC 35

Backlight 1

Viewing angle 25

Ratchet Pin OFF

S.A.T. 7

Tone ID ON

V.C.O. OFF

Absolute Value OFF

Modulation ON

Autotrack ON

Trac View OFF

Autotrac Speed 14

Autotrac Offset +1

Trac Inhibit OFF

Coarse G.E.B. 38

Fine G.E.B. 148

Disc Edit Reject -95 to -41, Accept -40 to +94, Reject +95 (I get a lot of +95 here)

Learn Accept OFF

Learn Reject OFF

Recovery Speed 20

Bottlecap Reject 1

Visual Discrimination ON

Icons ON

V.D.I. Sensitivity 85

D.C. Phase OFF (sometimes I turn it on)

Graph averaging ON

Graph Accumulate ON

Fade Rate 7

Trans Boost OFF

Trans Freq 4

Pre Amp Gain 13 (or as high as I can go)
try this site
May 22, 2020 12:26AM
has a lot of programs, Terry Preamp15, I have tried and use good luck, XLT info is hard to find now WOW!! [web.archive.org]
Re: try this site
May 22, 2020 04:16PM
Thanks Caretaker, That site will keep me going for a long time. I am going to try it Sat. think it is not going to rain. Thanks Dean