Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??

Posted by texkinzee 
Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 10:04AM
It's Dublin.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2020 01:47PM by texkinzee.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 02:01PM
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 02:19PM
Wha's the name of that liquid stuff George???
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 03:47PM
Yeah, I would like a little, maybe a lot, of that liquid stuff, too. HH jim tn
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 04:04PM
jim tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, I would like a little, maybe a lot, of that
> liquid stuff, too. HH jim tn


I don't want none Jim---I never touch the stuff.-----I just want to know the name of that liquid that ole George keeps on ah "samplin".smiling smiley
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 06:07PM
I think it's that stuff you roll & light....heck, maybe both.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 06:57PM
Shirley Temple. (Heavy on the Buffalo Trace)
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 07:01PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it's that stuff you roll & light....heck,
> maybe both.
Nope. Been under DOT Testing since 1979.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 23, 2020 09:50PM
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 01:32AM
jim tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, I would like a little, maybe a lot, of that
> liquid stuff, too. HH jim tn


hi jim!
it's "mad dog 20-20" mogen-david!
still around! ..i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 03:33AM
No, but I did hear about the massive brawl at the seafood joint.,.....battered fish were everywhere.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 05:28AM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, but I did hear about the massive brawl at the
> seafood joint.,.....battered fish were everywhere.

I hadn't heard about that Daniel.-----I wonder if George had anything to do with that??? LOL
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 09:49AM
Geez, I tune in here early to get a little tecting info and all I see is things about population, drinks and a couple of guppies duking it out. Then, of course, there is always that one guy that says. "nope, not me. I never touch the stuff."

Oh well, everyone have a safe weekend. HH jim tn
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 11:22AM
jim tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Geez, I tune in here early to get a little tecting
> info and all I see is things about population, dri
> nks and a couple of guppies duking it out. Then, o
> f course, there is always that one guy that says.
> "nope, not me. I never touch the stuff."
>
> Oh well, everyone have a safe weekend. HH jim tn

It's all in good fun Jim.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 03:16PM
Out this morning trying out the 15 coil, and now relaxing with a wee pint of the black stuff.
[imgur.com]
[imgur.com]
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 04:18PM
hear that makes a great "hand sanitizer'
and cleans ya "insides" right out!


(h.h)
j.t.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2020 04:23PM by jmaryt.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 06:32PM
It's a part of any Irishman/Ulsterman's diet, and a fav of women when pregnant!
jmaryt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hear that makes a great "hand sanitizer'
> and cleans ya "insides" right out!
>
>
> (h.h)
> j.t.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 06:44PM
When you were a young party goer, did you ever accidentally drink the end of a beer with a cigarette but in it that soaked for hours in it? I have, many times.. . . .That's what Guinness tastes like to me. I have tried and tried it over and over and forget it, it doesn't get better. My daughter in law likes Guinness, someones taste buds are off.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 07:15PM
Guinness and steak pie Ozzie, you don't know what your missing!

ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you were a young party goer, did you ever acc
> identally drink the end of a beer with a cigarette
> but in it that soaked for hours in it? I have, man
> y times.. . . .That's what Guinness tastes like to
> me. I have tried and tried it over and over and fo
> rget it, it doesn't get better. My daughter in law
> likes Guinness, someones taste buds are off.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 11:41PM
ghound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a part of any Irishman/Ulsterman's diet, and
> a fav of women when pregnant!
> jmaryt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hear that makes a great "hand sanitizer'
> > and cleans ya "insides" right out!
> >
> >
> > (h.h)
> > j.t.

that's good to know!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 24, 2020 11:44PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you were a young party goer, did you ever acc
> identally drink the end of a beer with a cigarette
> but in it that soaked for hours in it? I have, man
> y times.. . . .That's what Guinness tastes like to
> me. I have tried and tried it over and over and fo
> rget it, it doesn't get better. My daughter in law
> likes Guinness, someones taste buds are off.


i'm with you! jeez! what horrible tastin' swill!
not sure how they survived centuries of makin'
that s*it..i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 25, 2020 12:08AM
I'm just sayin, Fat Tire is more to my liking, but a good frothy Guinness now and then is good for the sole. HH jim tn
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 25, 2020 05:33AM
fat tire it is! (flat tire ..not!)

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 25, 2020 09:10AM
ghound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guinness and steak pie Ozzie, you don't know what
> your missing!
>

Now steak pie sounds good but you Brits have a tendency of calling a dish something entirely different than what it really is. Examples; Black pudding, spotted dick. confused smiley



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2020 09:18AM by ozzie.
Re: Did you hear there is a problem with the population in Ireland??
May 25, 2020 09:29AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 63
Record Number of Users: 12 on December 18, 2021
Record Number of Guests: 167 on September 14, 2021
Gold Prices Silver Prices


EPIPHANY METAL DETECTING Announcement

PERSONAL TRAINING....BY PHONE!!!

This forum powered by Phorum.
Forum page views since Jan. 1, 2010.