Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Happy Fathers Day Everyone.

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Happy Fathers Day Everyone.
June 21, 2020 10:57AM
To those who are still with us and those who have gone before us.
Re: Happy Fathers Day Everyone.
June 21, 2020 11:14AM
thumbs downthumbs down

My wife is making me breakfast as I type. grinning smiley
June 21, 2020 11:20AM
Steak and eggs?
June 21, 2020 01:59PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Steak and eggs?

I love a good Ribeye with eggs for breakfast, Harold or any other time for that matter. She made me a batch of scrambler's with Cooper sharp cheese, home fried potatoes and a bagel. Haven't had a fresh bagel in a long while.
June 21, 2020 02:35PM
Happy Father Day everyone. My wife and my two kids got me a table saw, a nice outfit of clothes, and surprised me by painting my shop while I was at work last week. I have always enjoyed doing electrical type things over the years but for some reason and now really enjoying making things out of wood.
June 22, 2020 04:40PM
I’m just thankful to be a dad. My two.year old and nine month old make me smile every time I see them. I do miss my dad though. He taught me a lot and was always ready to help me when I needed it growing up. He also served our country for twenty one years in the marines and for another twenty in civil service working on aircraft equipment. May the good Lord God bless all of you dads out there.