Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hey Rick can you keep us posted on how many Impulse aq are out in the wild.

Posted by Shakydigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hey Rick can you keep us posted on how many Impulse aq are out in the wild.
July 03, 2020 06:02PM
Just wondering how many are out there and how fast delivery is going.
Re: Hey Rick can you keep us posted on how many Impulse aq are out in the wild.
July 04, 2020 01:18AM
I heard the count is 8.
July 04, 2020 01:46PM
8 is correct. I expect a few more this coming week. Production still veery limited due to COVID19 restrictions on plant manning and other factors.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
July 05, 2020 01:47PM
Wow.....those numbers are exceptionally low. Is the Impulse NOT certificated: CE? (Hence; the inability to internationally ship? Only CAN-AM)?
Ship the unit without batteries. Those batteries are fairly inexpensive......and easy to get (readily available).
July 05, 2020 03:32PM
The AQ Limited is only for sale in the US and CAnada. Total production will likely not exceed 100. Right now Fisher is still operating with limited manning due to COVID19 and production is proceeding slowly.

Rick Kempf
July 06, 2020 12:36PM
Ok. Understand. Impulse is not certificated CE yet; hence, no international sales. CE certification costs time/money...…..which...…….I'm sure...…. will (eventually) happen.
July 06, 2020 03:45PM
I would like to have one myself but I am holding on to any extra money just in case of hard times. My wife had hip surgery last month and I have been out of work with her on medical leave so things got tight.
July 06, 2020 05:22PM
Sorry to hear that Daniel i sincerely wish you and your family the best during these awful times. Lets hope things start subsiding soon.
July 07, 2020 12:53AM
Tom, the CE cert is well underway, but on the “Mark 2” version with much cleaner battery set up and much longer run time - otherwise much the same electronics and the same performance. Late this year COVID permitting - but looking at you Texas is going “down the tube” with it - I have my doubts that it can be ready that soon.

Rick Kempf