Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Well some very good Va. Relic Hunters got to see the Tarsacci yesterday

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Well some very good Va. Relic Hunters got to see the Tarsacci yesterday
July 04, 2020 01:25PM
The Deus crowd.It was just an in store demo but more than a few were impressed. As for me I can now let go all but a few of my many detectors.
Keeping the Tarsacci as my primary, XP Deus/ORX,
a new modified IDX Pro with all the coils and Mr. Bill mods, my Treasure Baron SST and my Mighty Thracian MGB. Good bye Nokta Makros,farewell Deeptechs, so long to my Commrades AKA's, and a like new TDI Beachunter. The others will be sold locally and a few gifted to my many friends. It is about to go down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2020 09:48PM by texkinzee.
Re: Well some very good Va. Relic Hunters got to see the Tarsacci yesterday
July 04, 2020 02:02PM
Good Luck on the new purchase. I know you dont have much time on the machine....... but whats your thoughts on a 12" round coil?
July 04, 2020 04:20PM
Don't have the 12". Very happy with the stock.
July 04, 2020 05:32PM
No one has a 12” yet .... in the works I’m told. Was wondering if your sites would find it useful.
July 04, 2020 05:38PM
I have many private permissions that are either Civil War or Colonial. I'm sure a larger coil would not hurt. It may be the weight and balance could present a problem for an Ole Guy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2020 09:49PM by texkinzee.
July 05, 2020 01:23PM
George...…. I'm almost afraid to ask: Are you getting ANY bit of performance what-so-ever.... out of the Tarsacci…… in (specifically) that Culpeper dirt?
July 05, 2020 04:12PM
Have not taken it up to Culpeper. My soil is on par in some places. I'm not having any issues so far with the dirt or cold rock base.