Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3 Gold Day w the Tarsacci & 4th Gold Ring of Season

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
3 Gold Day w the Tarsacci & 4th Gold Ring of Season
July 07, 2020 04:15AM
The Tarsacci sure loves small gold, I’m starting to wonder if some other hunter is sneaking in there and leaving me w the crumbs... LOL!
Check out my hunt on video... [forums.tarsaccisales.com]

Thanks!

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2020 04:16AM by Aaron.
Re: 3 Gold Day w the Tarsacci & 4th Gold Ring of Season
July 07, 2020 08:00AM
thumbs downthumbs down Good deal Aaron11
July 07, 2020 09:39AM
That bracelet appears to be silver Pan Dora. You need a sifter buddy it would speed up your dig time. Now that was an impressive day. The 18k was nice..... it was open, but it also appeared to be hollow which can mess with some detectors depth on them. I liked those settings better than the first ones i saw you use where i believe you had black sand on and salt balance. Noticed you ran you threshold a little high...... i assume to stablize for the video. I run mine awfully hot so i get a pretty jumpy screen while just trying to look for as deep a target as i can get..... then switch to disc to listen to a tone if i cant see the screen. The machine does exceptionally well running that way ..... but it would drive most NUTS ... and i wouldnt recommend videoing it lol. Congrats on the gold........
July 07, 2020 11:51AM
Congrats on some awesome finds, thanks for sharing.
July 07, 2020 01:55PM
Thanks guys.

Ozzie, glad to hear you’ve made the Tarsacci leap, let us know if you need help! Stay cool on those roofs!

I never realized how difficult it is to make detecting videos, fortunately my 14yr old has taught me to edit, and that’s another thing! I must have missed filming a target when I called it a low conductor and dug a quarter, opps!

Dew, I’ve experimented w various ways of sifting. I wish someone made a sifter w even smaller , just on the bottom, like to catch .22 shorts or even better yet .22 bullets! I did have a .22 bullet but it fell through, so tiny and hard to even see. Had to leave it.

I’m finding the Tarsacci settings in fresh water are different than in the dirt. I had started w the salinity off, but I always end up turning it back on, as it runs more stable and far less falsing. I forgot to mention I was experimenting w manual ground balancing to 650-700. The salinity is not a to activated unless your at 600 or higher. Ive had this machine for 15 months and still learning new things.

Keith had explained something last week that was like big light that turned on for me, regarding relic hunting and HEAVY iron sites. Let’s say your in a area that doesn’t have high min soil. Find a area that is on the (fringe) of some nails. Set salinity to 43. Now manually adjust your G.B. to 750-800. I was basically doing the same thing at the lake. I haven’t gotten it perfected yet....

Here’s something very interesting to note though. Those 2 earrings I found, I had the salinity on, set to 43. G.B. was set around 700. The signals were both quite audible. I tested them at home and found with the salinity off, the machine hardly even picks them up. I believe somehow, the salinity balance amplifies the signal but how in a air test w no salinity or minerals....and yes, that big 18k was OPEN, it wasn’t a round sound though but no low tones and worth investigating.

Yeah this is a verrry unusual machine......

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2020 01:57PM by Aaron.
July 07, 2020 02:07PM
Nice hunt....thanks for posting!
July 07, 2020 06:55PM
Aaron, yes I jumped on the band wagon. .. . . needed a new tech detector to kick back up my enthusiasm for the hobby.

You must be thinking about another fellow that was a roofer in California, who frequented this forum. .. can't remember his handle. I had a remodeling biz and roofing was something we did on occasion. .. I'm more retired than working these days.

Anyway, I only have about 6 hours on the Tarsacci so far. Not a complicated detector to learn as far as going through the settings and menu's. Learning the TOTT (tricks of the trade) may be another story.. .. . .thank goodness for Keith Southern's abilities and his fondness to teach and help people. Tom used to be the Guru but he is got his hands full along with his mind. You also with your videos are a help, so thank you.

I'm heading to the Jersey beach this summer for a week so I'll be packing the 8000 and my fishing rods. Grand kids will be there also...... ... ... not sure I'll get much detecting time unless I get up real early. Looking forward to it. .... . . been a while.
July 07, 2020 10:02PM
Nice haul Aaron!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla