Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox 800 Flooding issues

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Equinox 800 Flooding issues
July 07, 2020 08:48PM
It has been two weeks and could possibly be a month before I get a replacement on my 2nd flooded unit. Covid has the shipping messed up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2020 09:55PM by calabash digger.
Re: Equinox 800 Flooding issues
July 07, 2020 09:05PM
That sucks. What are you going to use? The Excalibur?
July 07, 2020 09:54PM
I might have to got a few shallow water spots that need to hunted. Just took a 6 hr road trip to recon the spots yesterday....
July 08, 2020 12:30AM
Hey, cal, I'll loan you my A T Pro. Its water proof and stays that way. LOL Hope you get back in the saddle soon. HH jim tn
July 08, 2020 01:29PM
Yeah AT PRO for my new water machine that would be IRONIC!!! Might buy a simplex....
July 08, 2020 07:36PM
IRONIC, yeah, I would agree. Might also try one of those Simplex's myself. Stay well, calabash. HH jim tn
July 09, 2020 12:01AM
That really sucks. Hope they get on the ball and get you one shipped before you get the Apex,,not sure your Deus will beat up on it as bad as the equinox.
Saw you guys loosing all your statues and heritage down there,as if life ain't bad enough huh.lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2020 12:12AM by Woodbutcher.
July 09, 2020 10:07AM
Woodbutcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Saw you guys loosing all your statues and heritage
> down there,as if life ain't bad enough huh.lol

I'll never understand that mindset. "It must disposed of because it reminds us of a horrible thing". If you think about it, many many things can have a line drawn to slavery.

Next will be cotton clothing.
July 10, 2020 05:11AM
Cal get a simplex man. Good machines. Cant be beat for the price. Or you could get the water kit for the deus for a temp fix. Let me know if ya need anything can have them to ya quick smileys with beer
July 10, 2020 10:28PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Woodbutcher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Saw you guys loosing all your statues and herita
> ge
> > down there,as if life ain't bad enough huh.lol
>
>
> I'll never understand that mindset. "It must dispo
> sed of because it reminds us of a horrible thing".
> If you think about it, many many things can have a
> line drawn to slavery.
>
> Next will be cotton clothing.

"every record has been destroyed or falsified,every book rewritten,every picture repainted,every statue,street,and building has been renamed and every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right".
July 11, 2020 08:15AM
Next will be they will tear down the the Pyramids because the Egyptians had slaves...where does it stop?? Erase history and it will surely repeat itself.