Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Tarsacci is truely "The One" I have been waiting for....

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Tarsacci is truely "The One" I have been waiting for....
July 09, 2020 12:18AM
I can now "Ride off into the Sunset" never to be heard or seen again. Ah Be N Toe.
Re: The Tarsacci is truely "The One" I have been waiting for....
July 09, 2020 12:26AM
Ole George----How cum dat???----Ya'll ain't gonna tell us bout ur gereat finds wid "the one"???texkinzee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can now "Ride off into the Sunset" never to be h
> eard or seen again. Ah Be N Toe.
July 09, 2020 01:00AM
Don’t ride off too far there Tex. May be something new you like better next week.
July 09, 2020 01:02AM
texkinzee Wrote:

George...this is truly it????
July 09, 2020 01:06AM
Bill long Wrote:
> Don’t ride off too far there Tex. May be something
> new you like better next week.

I wouldn’t count on it......

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
July 09, 2020 01:09AM
Aaron Wrote:
> Bill long Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don’t ride off too far there Tex. May be somethi
> ng
> > new you like better next week.
>
> I wouldn’t count on it......

Ya never know smileys with beer
July 09, 2020 11:17AM
À bientôt Tex.
July 10, 2020 12:42AM
As the old saying goes...”This is the LAST time!(Til the NEXT time)......
ALL machines are simply different tools, learn to use them as intended...and figure out which ones YOU need.
July 10, 2020 03:46AM
texkinzee Wrote:

It would be interesting if you explained why.
July 10, 2020 09:18AM
Just never know what he means from what he says.....................wants you to ponder for days....LOL

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
July 10, 2020 10:40AM
Too late to ask him now.---He's already rode off into the sunset--"never to be heard or seen again"!-------Sven1 Wrote:
> Just never know what he means from what he says...
> ..................wants you to ponder for days....
> LOL
July 10, 2020 01:32PM
Sven1 Wrote:
> Just never know what he means from what he says...
> ..................wants you to ponder for days....
> LOL

I guess I should have worded my post differently. I should have said "what were his reasons for selecting the Tarsacci as the one he has been waiting for". I normally don't read any of his post because they don't give any meaningful information for me at least but maybe for others but the mention of Tarasacci caught my eye.
July 10, 2020 08:34PM
I didn't know this was possible. Can somebody explain how this works.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
July 10, 2020 11:42PM
you selling all the other machines, glad you are getting out
July 11, 2020 11:06AM
Send me a loaner and I will run it through the test garden and put it up against the Equinox and Deus on some test.
I hear all this talk about it being a good relic machine in iron....

I also will carry it to my 1817 HAMMERED permission here in town which is loaded with iron and modern trash.It will not take long to figure out how good it is on that site.
July 17, 2020 11:53PM
I would really like to see that Calabash.
I know you will give it a fair test.
Hope it happens.
It would convince me to buy one or not.
July 18, 2020 12:27AM
We already have that role covered, and with the REAL deal.... [forums.tarsaccisales.com]

July 18, 2020 12:44AM
What is the REAL deal supposed to mean in your statement there Aron? Are you knocking my relic hunting capabilities?? Can you say smokescreen boys???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2020 12:58AM by calabash digger.
July 18, 2020 01:02AM
My statement has NOTHING to do with you John. Read the article in my link. Dave is a relic hunter in the PUREST form. That’s ALL he’s EVER done for 37yrs. And finding some of the OLDEST relics in the WORST ground imaginable. We’re looking forward to what the first Tarsacci in the U.K. will unearth with Dave H. at the controls...

Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2020 01:14AM by Aaron.
July 18, 2020 11:14AM
calabash digger Wrote:
> What is the REAL deal supposed to mean in your sta
> tement there Aron? Are you knocking my relic hunti
> ng capabilities?? Can you say smokescreen boys???

Calibash, I'm guessing in your very mild ground, the Tarsacci won't be any better than the rest. Not the best ground for the unit to show off its capabilities.

I have only a few hours in 2 bar dirt and nothing jumps at me as far as spectacular. Now, I went to an Atlantic Ocean beach last week and that's when it made me say !Woa!

I dug ... 1-silver ring in the wet, 1-white gold ring in the dry, 1- gold chain in dry, 1- big Guido chain in dry.
That is three days hunting only a couple/few hours a day. .. . . ..I'd say either I was lucky or the unit IS special.
July 18, 2020 11:38AM
I dont doubt its capabilities in wet sand but I am VERY interested to see it iron loaded sites..
July 18, 2020 01:35PM
Never "promote" finding "guido" chains.....you never know who's reading LOL....
I found a guido ring in the wet salt sand NY beach....the pinky was still intact eye rolling smiley

ozzie Wrote:

>
> I have only a few hours in 2 bar dirt and nothing
> jumps at me as far as spectacular. Now, I went to
> an Atlantic Ocean beach last week and that's when
> it made me say !Woa!
>
> I dug ... 1-silver ring in the wet, 1-white gold
> ring in the dry, 1- gold chain in dry, 1- big Guid
> o chain in dry.
> That is three days hunting only a couple/few hours
> a day. .. . . ..I'd say either I was lucky or the
> unit IS special.
July 18, 2020 04:33PM
The Tarsacci does things in iron and bad dirt combined that a good unmasker VLF does in good dirt and iron.

I've hunted good dirt sites with Vlfs in the low country for years and down there a VLF is Nirvana.I even had a couple of 50+ Military buttons a weekend trips on some camps.But come up to my area and bad dirt and iron are a double whammy.

Up here in bad soil and bad dirt that's already been picked over for years the Tarsacci offers more punch and ability to differentiate between ferrous and non ferrous in true metal analogy instead of being tricked by the soil into thinking non ferrous is ferrous.

At least in good soil your non ferrous is not being called ferrous as much by itself before the iron is even introduced.

Up here to dig anything in hunted iron you have to learn to chase clicks and pops and decipher them theres very few clean hits.Down there I'm alway's amazed at the clarity of signals.But the local hunters say they places or beat hard.And to them they are but to me and others who hunt bad dirt its heaven.

Its what you have to adapt to.Learn to hunt bad dirt and iron and good dirt and iron is way easier to unmask in.I've had good dirt hunters down there up for hunts and they tell me no way I'd relic hunt I'd give up if this is how you have to do it.

But to us up here we just have learned to adapt or give up.

The Tarsacci in My soil and iron mixed sites make targets stand out like there site In low Country to me in terms of targets are easier to decipher.

In your soil I Doubt youd see much and if you did it would take a good while to get in tune with it .Not get it and make a video the same day.I had mine for three weeks before I even told people.

It starts to show off once you get in to 2 or 3 bar dirt and up.5 and 6 bar dirt and iron is nirvana here compared to a VLF.And hot rocks and coal cinders and coke can be overcome also.Things a VLF just cant do.

The lite metals like foil is a by product of that.

That's why Aaron and I have done a video of it.I know I'm trying to show that its working off decay rates more than simply conductance.Thats the best way to show it is the sheet of foil.You know what that sheet of foil on my straight single frew reads?Its a quarter to nickle bounce already so i cant tell if Quarter is there reliably as its already saying its a quarter to begin with on every other pass.

Iron videos I've shown Remember its laying on 4 bar 850 dirt.

I'm more impressed with the New technology as a New path.Someone has made a New way to do things and it works in my soil cleaning up targets that can be called iron on a VLF.

Its called innovation.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 18, 2020 05:47PM
If you don't mine me asking what have you found on your hard hit sites with the unit? I know its hot and tough to hunt this time of year…..
July 18, 2020 05:56PM
NY Beach Wrote:
> Never "promote" finding "guido" chains.....you nev
> er know who's reading LOL....
> I found a guido ring in the wet salt sand NY beach
> ....the pinky was still intact.eye rolling smiley

grinning smiley I'm half Guido myself so I'm perfectly comfortable using the term. I didn't want to mention the head that the chain was on, some people get put off reading that stuff.,.,what does one expect when detecting a Jersey beach, got to take the good with the bad around here. smileys with beer
July 18, 2020 08:42PM
Bro - it was more about the owner coming looking for it than the termanology......winking smiley

ozzie Wrote:
> NY Beach Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Never "promote" finding "guido" chains.....you n
> ev
> > er know who's reading LOL....
> > I found a guido ring in the wet salt sand NY bea
> ch
> > ....the pinky was still intact.eye rolling smiley
>
> grinning smiley I'm half Guido myself so I'm perfectly comforta
> ble using the term. I didn't want to mention the h
> ead that the chain was on, some people get put off
> reading that stuff.,.,what does one expect when de
> tecting a Jersey beach, got to take the good with
> the bad around here. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2020 08:42PM by NY Beach.
July 18, 2020 09:00PM
Here's most of the Tarsacci digs from last time I took a pic last week for a text to someone, had a few hunts since then try to hunt in the evenings this time of year unless I have a great spot to hunt.

One or two brass pieces may have already been in the bin I'm not sure I've been filling it since may and just started dumping items into it as I got home.At first wasnt thinking about a collage of all times found with it but its all I'm using and its building up.

Notice the bigger stuff is ferrous and non ferrous attached.

I dig very very little iron with Tarsacci from falsing. its very exacting from ferrous to non ferrous makeup. and can tell when ferrous and non ferrous are combined.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2020 09:06PM by Keith Southern.
July 18, 2020 10:16PM
Page 63 this thread, there is a reference stating the 13” deep nickel (only Tarsacci was only one capalble of hitting) but was heard with another model detector detech chaser yet target was massaged and I think it was said finding it in the wild likely not happening. Please clarify. How many other VLF detectors that you have owned or used will hit 13” deep nickel in your test garden using huntable settings and give nonferrous tonal signature.
[www.dankowskidetectors.com]
However there is another video done where a vista smart seems was hitting the 13” deep nickel according to my ears watching video. Vista smart detector I think.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2020 10:33PM by tnsharpshooter.
July 18, 2020 11:18PM
The Deeptechs are very deep in my soil but in my soil you have to be dead on the ground balance continuously to achieve great depths in quickly changing soil that's just the way a powerful sensitive machine is in bad soil.drop it to good dirt and its a whole lot less work to keep it there on a deep nickle.. DID YOU KNOW THAT?The Detech with amp on will do it but running around with it on will cause disced targets to sound like deep targets.A 1266 with big coil will do it too but try to decipher that.

Try your Tarsacci on a deep nickle and with the X you have and move around some from that spot and see what happens.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
July 19, 2020 12:31AM
I already have. Aka units act very similar imo. So do blisstools..
The word quirky comes to mind when I see this.
Not usually one of my favorite models to use in my area.