Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TARSACCI Dealers in Australia.

Posted by ivanll 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TARSACCI Dealers in Australia.
July 23, 2020 04:58AM
There are none, which is of no consequence since this detector is easily available/obtainable in US.

Purchased the MDT-8000 last Friday it was delivered following Wednesday.

No need to first produce a picture of me with the daily newspaper in front of a well known US landmark.

All I needed was a PayPal ACC. and a shipping address ... DHL had no trouble with the delivery.

I now have a well travelled Tarsacci that started at Stockton, CA ... via SAN FRANCISCO, CA ... with an overnight stay in CINCINNATI, OH ... before swinging by LOS ANGELES, CA ... on the way to SYDNEY Au ... before it's final destination of tropical CAIRNS.

We are in the middle of winter ... our beaches are open ... water temp is 23° C ... it's low tide this arvo ..... ooh, the pain. smiling smiley

smileys with beer
Re: TARSACCI Dealers in Australia.
July 23, 2020 10:22AM
I think thats great news since other companies seems to be having trouble getting detectors overseas. Demitar and Tom have been good to deal with as far as answering questions and phone calls too. Enjoy the machine an let us know how it does.
April 09, 2021 03:18AM
MDT 8000 is doing well in Oz.

Can't find anyone over here that have one, so it looks like I'm by myself in that respect . . less competition. :-)

Little to no point in starting a one person Facebook group.

Just got a new 12" coil that took nearly 5 weeks to get here, it'll be in action next low tide.
April 10, 2021 12:20PM
I think we can all see why our postal system bites. OHIO??? then back to Calf. I had some stuff come from NJ and it went to TX first before coming to Fl. 5 weeks for a coil..... these are the times i guess. Couple of years back just before the virus i got a scoop from the Ukraine..... it took only 10 days.

Well .... no dealer..... that may well be an opportunity staring you in the face.