Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Please delete this post....

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Please delete this post....
July 24, 2020 01:16PM
please delete this thread...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2020 05:21PM by calabash digger.
Re: OK Tarsacci is good in iron ...show us!
July 24, 2020 02:00PM
NOT ONLY THAT

Don't show us that a Tarsacci can find a Nickle in salt water better than an Equinox. Because the Tarsacci CAN SLECT a frequency.

SHOW US it can head to head on a GOLD RING. Pick ANY ring you want! Beach 2 for the Nox.

Thanks in advance. Dave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2020 02:47PM by midalake.
July 24, 2020 02:45PM
midalake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOT ONLY THAT
>
> Don't show us that a Tarsacci can find a Nickle in
> salt water better than an Equinox. Because the
> Tarsacci CAN SLECT a frequency.

>
> SHOW US it can head to head on a GOLD RING. Pick
> ANY ring you want!
>
> Thanks in advance. Dave

The EQ has simultaneous and many freq's. .. . . don't get your point.
July 24, 2020 02:55PM
Calabash your ground is mild right. Then there is no depth advantage with the Tarsacci over your Equinox and Deus.

Would be interesting to see a hunt in iron comparing signals with the Tarsacci vs Deus to see if there is a great advantage to the Tarsacci or not.
July 24, 2020 03:01PM
What after that ??

You look sort of desperate man.

Take care.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 24, 2020 03:14PM
My B.S. meter is going off...every detector you get gave to you is the cats meow....I believe someone said something about selling their soul to the devil awhile back. If it is truly that good in iron show us !! Should be fairly easy to do because it leaps and bounds ahead of the others..... I will stay tuned for the next parlor trick video.
July 24, 2020 04:02PM
Every detector?

Yeah you havent a clue.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 24, 2020 04:05PM
I got your number pal....a blind man could see it...
July 24, 2020 04:08PM
Yeah thats me you got me.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
July 24, 2020 05:12PM
calabash digger Wrote:
> I got your number pal....a blind man could see it.
> ..

You couldn't tote Keith's jock strap.
July 24, 2020 05:23PM
calabash digger Wrote:
> My B.S. meter is going off...every detector you ge
> t gave to you is the cats meow....I believe someon
> e said something about selling their soul to the
> devil awhile back. If it is truly that good in iro
> n show us !! Should be fairly easy to do because
> it leaps and bounds ahead of the others..... I wil
> l stay tuned for the next parlor trick video.

Cal, Keith just did a video showing the Tarsacci hitting a quarter under a piece of aluminum foil. Can you do that parlor trick with your Deus or Nox? I’m not being a smart A. Just like to know if they could do it.
July 24, 2020 05:47PM
ozzie Wrote:
> midalake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NOT ONLY THAT
> >
> > Don't show us that a Tarsacci can find a Nickle
> in
> > salt water better than an Equinox. Because t
> he
> > Tarsacci CAN SLECT a frequency.

> >
> > SHOW US it can head to head on a GOLD RING. Pic
> k
> > ANY ring you want!
> >
> > Thanks in advance. Dave
>
>
> The EQ has simultaneous and many freq's. .. . . do
> n't get your point.

With the Tarsacci can you pick a frequency. WHY, WHY was a "Nickle" tested against an Equinox and not a gold ring????? MAYBE, because the Tarsacci CAN find a Nickle better than an Equinox in a "certain" frequency.

BUT MAYBE it can't find a gold ring better!

Hope that explains it? I am no marketing genius. HOWEVER if I was a dealer, if I had a vested interest in the Tarsacci, you would not see me making video's of how a certain machine can find a Nickle better. I am still waiting!

HH Dave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2020 06:06PM by midalake.
July 24, 2020 05:49PM
I don't know what video's you are watching Calabash, I have tried a lot of the detectors Keith has demonstrated in his video's and what he says about them rings true. I have purchased and still own some of them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2020 09:05PM by coinspader.
July 24, 2020 06:56PM
Don't knock Keith, if you been on the forums for as long as many of us you would know that Keith calls it like it is whether he buys it, borrows it, or has it gave to him. If I was to want to get a review of a detector that I was interested in buying he would one of the main people that I would want a review from.
July 24, 2020 07:40PM
I guess I could really jump into this on the gold ring and salt water...... but ya know I’m going to just let you buy or not buy one like I did. I’m fine with my results and if the Nox, Xcal, CZ or CTX were better IN the water I’d be using one. This is my opinion and I’m not here to sell ya a machine..... or let ya barrow mine ????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2020 07:43PM by dewcon4414.
July 24, 2020 08:24PM
Its not what Keith has said that bothers me it is what has not been said and done that does. No finds to speak of till I asked... no head to heads on video to (PROVE) WHAT HE IS CLAIMING. No video of finds in the wild even if it was the Tarssaci only....Just parlor trick videos ….show us how those parlor tricks relate to actual in the field iron hunting...

This is the claim ….Tarsacci is better in iron on 2 to 5 bar dirt than all other VLF machines......prove it! Show it to us on video....

You guys want me to spend my $1500 bucks on this guys word when he HIMSELF would not even buy the machine......it was given to him almost 2 yrs after release...

How many of you are swinging the Vista Gold Gain and Vista X because he told you they were the best in iron???
July 24, 2020 09:01PM
Cal the Vista X is a heck of a machine in iron and believe it or not it's deeper in mineralized red clay than the Nox to.
July 24, 2020 09:10PM
Then put it up against the Tarssacci….someone show us how good it is..
July 24, 2020 09:19PM
Morgan, I agree. I found the Vista X handled iron better than the Equinox in my 1 bar dirt.

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
July 24, 2020 09:45PM
With the stock coil it is deep but even the small 5" coil is awesome and deep. It's the deepest small coil/detector combo I've ever used.
July 24, 2020 10:24PM
calabash digger Wrote:
> Its not what Keith has said that bothers me it is
> what has not been said and done that does. No fin
> ds to speak of till I asked... no head to heads on
> video to (PROVE) WHAT HE IS CLAIMING. No video of
> finds in the wild even if it was the Tarssaci only
> ....Just parlor trick videos ….show us how those p
> arlor tricks relate to actual in the field iron hu
> nting...
>
> This is the claim ….Tarsacci is better in iron on
> 2 to 5 bar dirt than all other VLF machines......p
> rove it! Show it to us on video....
>
> You guys want me to spend my $1500 bucks on this g
> uys word when he HIMSELF would not even buy the ma
> chine......it was given to him almost 2 yrs after
> release...
>
> How many of you are swinging the Vista Gold Gain a
> nd Vista X because he told you they were the best
> in iron???

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall anyone here, including Keith, asking or wanting you to spend your money on his word or the Tarsacci.
July 24, 2020 10:27PM
I did a videos a while back with the Tarsacci, Equinox, Deus and GPX on a site with moderate to heavy iron.. Never made it public but come Monday maybe I will. My dirt is 4-5 bars so the gains I see from the Tarsacci are going to be better than those in mild dirt. If I'm going to hit a site absolutely loaded with iron I'm still going to grab the Deus first thing. IMO the Deus is still king in heavy iron. The Tarsacci is no slouch though but I would save it for moderately littered iron sites.
July 24, 2020 11:18PM
Oh I did Bill!-----I asked/pleaded with Mr. Calabash TWO times to buy an Tamasacci--uh--I mean Terasacci and run it through it's paces.---Really do the balls to the walls thing with it against the Deus & E800.---I'd do it myself but can't on account of bein too poor, too old & too inexperienced--(in that order)!!!---Or was it the other way around???----Anyway---I gotta find me a copy of that book Jims talkin about, might help me.----Balls, if it's good enuff I might even send ole cal a copy of it!---I'm kiddin, I'm kiddin (kinda sorta like) TU------- Bill long Wrote:
> calabash digger Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its not what Keith has said that bothers me it i
> s
> > what has not been said and done that does. No f
> in
> > ds to speak of till I asked... no head to heads
> on
> > video to (PROVE) WHAT HE IS CLAIMING. No video o
> f
> > finds in the wild even if it was the Tarssaci on
> ly
> > ....Just parlor trick videos ….show us how those
> p
> > arlor tricks relate to actual in the field iron
> hu
> > nting...
> >
> > This is the claim ….Tarsacci is better in iron o
> n
> > 2 to 5 bar dirt than all other VLF machines.....
> .p
> > rove it! Show it to us on video....
> >
> > You guys want me to spend my $1500 bucks on this
> g
> > uys word when he HIMSELF would not even buy the
> ma
> > chine......it was given to him almost 2 yrs afte
> r
> > release...
> >
> > How many of you are swinging the Vista Gold Gain
> a
> > nd Vista X because he told you they were the bes
> t
> > in iron???
>
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall anyone
> here, including Keith, asking or wanting you to sp
> end your money on his word or the Tarsacci.
July 24, 2020 11:20PM
Would love to see the video.... That's what I am wanting to know. What I have gathered from the post about the Tarssaci is that its the cats meow in 4-5 bar dirt in heavy iron.(I would just like to see proof of it) ... I am not loyal to any brand...better mouse trap comes out I am gonna buy it.

It is true my ground is mild but my buddy has a Rev War site few hours away from me where the ground is 4 to 5 bars....It is loaded with iron....Used the Nox there and found a few things but would love to try a Tarssaci there if its better ….

Ok Bill ,Keith and Aron are just promoting it for the fun of it.....their not trying to get us to spend our money on the unit...
July 25, 2020 12:24AM
Quite the thread.
It is just a hobby.
Money for most folks don’t grow on trees.

My input.
If I were gave a detector and it put a smile on my face with performance I hadn’t witnessed and it would help me make some good finds. I think I would pay the person what the detector costs that gave it to me. If I didn’t Imo I could be perceived as being biased.

Next why is the Tarsacci being compared to Safari?
Why not CTX 3030, Deus both LF and HF coils and Minelab Equinox?

Show comparison video of targets in the wild not same plane massaging the detector to do whatever.
Seems comparisons reading here have been done. Why not show some of them?

I still have this external speaker anyone who has Tarsacci and wants to do videos and make audio louder I offered to ship (on my dime) to you.

Notice NASA Tom when he posted data on wet salt sand comparing he used a modified VLF detector to see how good Tarsacci was. Not a dime store performing detector.

This should be real easy to do. Not beat around the bushes.

Think this is what frustrates Calabash and me too.

Just be a professional and compare and show folks.
Chips fall where they fall.
Let folks decide based on what they they see and hear in videos.

Last here.
I have extensive training in electronics..
I have used Tarsacci too.
I never called Dimitar for any help.
And I sure ain’t about to start telling folks what is going on inside the detector. Or any other detector electronics wise.
How in the world could or would a person know? Unless intellectual property info was passed to a person. (This statement not aimed at NASA Tom for obvious reasons).
I don’t think this is the case here. I could be wrong.

Shouldn’t be any animosity at all about a new release.
Just show detector in action.
Some actual digs.
Some comparisons.

Life is short play hard.

PS
I am very tempted to buy another Tarsacci unit. My schedule though with other endeavors is tight. And do some more actual comparison vidoes. I have access to this one site that sure should show Tarsacci’s magic in Murfreesboro Tn. Been busted hard too with some awfully hot ground. Talk to my bud the other day down there. I do talk to a lot of folks scattered around USA. I call them, they call me. Some more than others. And if I do buy another Tarsacci i am buy F75 dst unit too. I want to use that bar meter to judge soil in my videos.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2020 12:41AM by tnsharpshooter.
July 25, 2020 01:20AM
After this BS thread I wouldn't post any video or respond at all if I was Keith. But then he probably has a higher tolerance for rudeness than I do.

Spend your money and make your own videos. If you don't like the detector sell it. That's the way it is done.

Some people just need the attention and will do absolutely anything to get it. Regardless of how many times they have been told in the past that they are just abusive, wrong, and rude.
July 25, 2020 01:44AM
July 25, 2020 04:02AM
I do not see why everyone is getting all butthurt about what calabash digger is asking.
It's very simple Put-up or shut-up.
Make the damn video's
Calabash makes his video's to prove what he is saying.
Do the same.
July 25, 2020 05:46AM
midalake Wrote:
>
> With the Tarsacci can you pick a frequency.

The Equinox can also pick a single frequency.
(It can be run in EITHER multifreq OR single freq.)

> WHY, WHY was a "Nickle" tested against an Equinox
> and not a gold ring?????
> HH Dave

Because there is no such thing as a standard gold ring.
There is such a thing as a standard nickel. (...and they're cheaper, too, lol.)
And .... most importantly .... because it works!

We've been using nickels as a substitute for gold rings in detector tests for at least 50 years that I know of.
If it were not a good gold substitute, we would have stopped testing with them decades ago.
July 25, 2020 11:41AM
Keith (and others) VOLUNTERILY puts his "blood" into providing all of these free videos. Now you "demand" things out of him. Hmmmmmmmm.
Keith isn't exactly trying to "prove" anything. Rather...…. just merely: "showing" or "demonstrating" things he has discovered.
Be careful how you throw rocks in glass houses.
Most folks (quietly) appreciate all of the videos (and help) that is posted...…..even if they are not performed/done to their exacting preferences.

((( I know some people want Keith GONE. ----So THEY can be "top-dog". )))