Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tarsacci Depth Test w 1/4 Cut Hammered w Coke Above....

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tarsacci Depth Test w 1/4 Cut Hammered w Coke Above....
July 26, 2020 05:11AM
Check out how the Tarsacci does w a tiny 1/4 cut hammered coin @ 4” w coke above it..... [youtu.be]

Thanks! Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
Re: Tarsacci Depth Test w 1/4 Cut Hammered w Coke Above....
July 26, 2020 03:38PM
You keep saying "Cut Half". I keep thinking HALF DOLLAR!!!

Aaron...…. why is your Thresh on -9 ??? Does the Tarsacci hate your camera?!?!?

That large steel/iron bail-wire on your bucket...… bothers me!!!
July 26, 2020 06:03PM
Nice Video Aaron.

That's very hard to do .get through coke yet not read the coke!

Dave ought to be on cloud 9 in the U.K. for such a feat!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 27, 2020 01:49PM
It's defo a nice feature to see through coke, and allows us folks in the UK to compare it with our current detectors to see the difference.
Can i ask about the salt balance, i guess it's a one time use. If you set it to see through coke you'll pick up foil, or if you need it to see through salty ground (ground slurred with animal waste) it will pick up both coke and foil?
July 30, 2020 04:15PM
The Tarsacci does not really like coke in the first place. Even when you deactivate the Salinity, it will still not give a solid response. This is because when salinity is off, it’s STILL in there and running but not as much. Generally, to take out foil your looking at salinity balance @ 41-45. I honestly haven’t tested foil & coke together, however as stated, the Tarsacci doesn’t make a solid hit on coke, it bounces all over even if salinity is not set to remove it.
I’ll investigate it.....

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
July 30, 2020 04:39PM
What I call hot rocks that my Garrett Carrot, f-75 and CZ will sound off on. . .. the Tarsacci will not.. . . I like that.
July 30, 2020 08:09PM
Steve...….. how severe are hot rocks in your locale?
July 31, 2020 12:21AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Steve...….. how severe are hot rocks in your local
> e?

Tom, the hot rocks are in most of the farmlands around here, some more some less. .. .but they are everywhere, we run across them on most every hunt...I think RodPa sent you a few at my request. The f-75 loves them, mid tone, jumpy ID.
July 31, 2020 12:32AM
Hey Ozzie.I have hot rocks here that read 41 on T2 and 16 on F75.Stop you in your tracks.

Yes the Tarsacci ignores those.

Very good insight.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 31, 2020 12:54AM
Steve...…. Yes..... I have quite a few samples.,.,.,.,.,., and most of them ID as a fairly strong 'foil' signal. Not fun!!!