Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tarsacci Test w a ((tiny)) English Farthing On Edge....

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tarsacci Test w a ((tiny)) English Farthing On Edge....
August 01, 2020 02:20AM
Here’s a test I inadvertently stumbled upon this evening...... [forums.tarsaccisales.com]

Thanks!

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
Re: Tarsacci Test w a ((tiny)) English Farthing On Edge....
August 01, 2020 09:36AM
The machine does real well on tiny silver pieces in the salt water as well ...hit hard on them. I found a thin silver chain once and when i went over it it gave a wierd quick sound. Nothing like a false pop you get in AM. I set my coil just over the top of it and i guess because of the water it gave an almost vibrating sound from it moving slightly. This is a great beep and dig machine as well for those who dig it all. I hunt it in AM because my goal is to first find a target...... any target just like you might with a PI or an Xcal in PP mode. Its much better on crosses than the Xcal. You go over a cross with an Xcal and a lot of times its a trashy kind of sound. In AM its like hunting with a high gain on an explorer..... not a lot of modulation so targets no matter how deep really sound off. Those was some small coins Aaron......on edge, id like to see how a Nox did on them. I know they had issues with silver coins for awhile on edge.... and they are about twice the thickness of those.