Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TARSACCI Demo of Seeing Through Coke & Foil, At Same Time

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TARSACCI Demo of Seeing Through Coke & Foil, At Same Time
August 02, 2020 03:25AM
This question has been raised here and at another forum lately...”can the salinity balance be turned to eliminate coke & foil at the same time?” Please watch the video and see for yourself..... [forums.tarsaccisales.com]

Thanks!

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2020 03:27AM by Aaron.
Re: TARSACCI Demo of Seeing Through Coke & Foil, At Same Time
August 02, 2020 03:46AM
Parlor Tricks!
Parlor Tricks!

(((Your EMI is terrible... at your abode. And …. it also looks like the Tarsacci is a bit allergic to your cellphone!)))

(((Good video capture))).
August 02, 2020 03:55AM
I’m definitely handicapped in this location, however the MDT still manages to perform in my EMI saturated environment, when the Equinox at best can run at 17 without sounding like a Geiger counter!

Thanks!

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
August 02, 2020 11:12AM
Check up his sleeves, there's a trick up there somewhere.
I would say to have a foil board and some coke or hot rocks maybe a few square nails, to set you MDT. . . .. remember the numbers and go hunt. Is that the way to do it gents?
August 02, 2020 07:22PM
Nice Video!

Ozzie yes you can learn where to set it and then maybe tweak as you need to on site but should be in the ball park.

The salinity is the DNA of the unit that set it apart from others technology wise. an extra dimension for ground noise and ground see though.

The foils and lite metals small iron are a by product of that.Even with it just being turned on and set somewhere it helps.

The main thing is when the dirt is really bad you can see it unmask like a good vlf unmasker.Part of the problem is removed that being the mineral hindrance .Dont think DEUS type unmasking in better soils but then again the Deus would struggle in the really bad dirt and mineral combo.The higher the mineral goes the better your odds are at finding what a phase shift only disc circuit wont in iron and even isolated.They may see it but the mineral will pull it to iron range.

Its a tool and its fun to use and it does neat things compared to a VLF phase shift only.I think this tech will go places or make someone else build something off it to go places.We cant see the future.but its really cutting edge for difficult soil punch and ignoring hot rocks yet seeing though them.Its pulse type punch (not quite as strong as a powerful P.I. punch all metal vs all metal) and it has an ID system.that's the big points.

The vids I've did is to try and demonstrate its different than phase shift tech.I'm trying to show it works off metal purity more than conductance only.At least it does to me.I find it fascinating!!

In the field yuo'll notice small stuff reads low like pistol balls where as a VLF will try and read it higher.even small copper items that reads high on a VLF will read low on it. youll see it does things different than a vlf.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 16, 2022 07:24PM
Great vid Keith Southern
Man this forum sure misses you. The forum lost a huge resource and highly respected member.
Hoping to see you come back and do this same test with the new Dues and Legend Curious if they could pass this same test my bet would be on the Deus 2
HH
Corey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2022 11:12PM by docbars.
January 17, 2022 02:55AM
((( docbars.......... hopefully I'm not the one "tanking:" this forum!!! )))
January 17, 2022 04:27AM
Not being tanked.

El
JCR
January 17, 2022 05:20PM
I think it just ebbs & flows accordingly. Best source for detailed/technical info on the subject of MDing available to the interested enthusiast. A host of characters too!

Chris
January 17, 2022 06:13PM
JCR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it just ebbs & flows accordingly. Best sou
> rce for detailed/technical info on the subject of
> MDing available to the interested enthusiast. A ho
> st of characters too!

Couldn't agree more, Chris.

And NASA-Tom, if there ever is an "ebb" where some might say things are "tanking," you would be the FARTHEST away from being one of the culprits! You are a large part of the reason many of us are here in the first place...

Steve
January 20, 2022 02:51PM
I think a lot of us are just stepping back and watching these new machines compete. You are NOT tanking your forum Tom. It doesnt help that these new machines havent given you a machine for a good review..... especially if they a totting them to have beach abilities. You test the heck out of stuff. Ive seen ya do it. Many hunters are on FB sites..... thats great for finds and some discussions.... BUT rarely do you get the real tech guys on there. I think Dimitar has really gotten out hunting with a lot of people and going to detecting shows. He remained approachable to anyone wanting info or advice. Again, something you dont see to often. Let me add for those of you who have the MDT and dont know it ..... SteveG makes one heck of a lower shaft for it.

On a side note anyone see Aaron? I noticed his site has been down for some time and hes not did videos or responded to some posts. Hopefully he and his family are well.
January 20, 2022 04:26PM
Hi Dew,

Yes...... I'm actually interested in testing the Deus-2.....and not just in saltwater/wet-salt conditions. It appears to be more well-rounded......and really good in turf/dirt also. XP has REALLY put some time into its architect. Hence; my curiosity.

I have not heard from Aaron in quite some time. Yes....... I DO hope he is healthy/happy.....and still swinging a coil.
January 20, 2022 05:33PM
You know how much discussion we had when the Nox came out. Im watching as well for its ability on the small stuff and where targets might ID..... especially deep ones. Im still looking for a good small gold machine that might hit stuff like you showed me just a little deeper..... its there we just aint getting it. It also has a great warranty which off sets that price. Its rated to a good depth out there in the water. Right now its hard to beat the MDT for water hunting and it seems Dimitar is making improvements.
January 21, 2022 02:03AM
dewcon4414 Wrote:
>Let me add for those of you who have the MDT
> and dont know it ..... SteveG makes one heck of a
> lower shaft for it.
>

Thank you for the kind words/endorsement, Dew!

Steve
January 21, 2022 02:10AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:

>
> Yes...... I'm actually interested in testing the D
> eus-2.....and not just in saltwater/wet-salt condi
> tions. It appears to be more well-rounded......and
> really good in turf/dirt also. XP has REALLY put s
> ome time into its architect. Hence; my curiosity.
>

One of my hunting buddies should be receiving his Deus II real soon, and I can't wait to see it in action. You have always said that the GMP/Deus have top-of-the-pack, world-leader, flagship-status as far as iron unmasking, right? My question is, has XP maintained that world-class status in terms of iron-working, in the Deus II. Because IF so, adding that to all of these other attributes we are seeing with the Deus (depth, apparent EMI handling, good "salt" mitigation, waterproof capability, warranty, etc. etc. etc.), then WOW.

Steve

Steve
January 21, 2022 10:37AM
Aaron Wrote:
> This question has been raised here and at another
> forum lately...”can the salinity balance be turned
> to eliminate coke & foil at the same time?” Please
> watch the video and see for yourself..... https://
> forums.tarsaccisales.com/forum/1/see-through-coke-
> foil-same-time
>
> Thanks!
>
> Aaron

Am I the only one that’s having trouble getting to that site (specifically)? I have no trouble with DNS issues on any other site, but that particular one doesn’t want to come up. Tried 3 different browsers and 2 devices. Browser states security concerns, then if I proceed I get 502 errors … Strange.
JCR
January 21, 2022 02:39PM
Aaron's Tarsacci forum has been unavailable for several weeks now. No one has been able to contact him so far that I am aware of.

Chris