Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detectifest Apri 2021

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detectifest Apri 2021
September 22, 2020 10:14AM
This looks like a real good hunt.... and for you MDT dealers and owners a good chance to show off what this machine can do. Thats a lot of land to play on especially for you real outdoor types.

[www.eventbrite.com]
Re: Detectifest Apri 2021
September 22, 2020 04:22PM
Finally something close! But a word of warning camp jeep lock in music festivals and other stuff is held at that location so even though there has to be really good stuff there with its history, there's gonna be a TON of modern trash to wade through to get it. In my opinion
September 23, 2020 11:03AM
Pedlar mills Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Finally something close! But a word of warning cam
> p jeep lock in music festivals and other stuff is
> held at that location so even though there has to
> be really good stuff there with its history, there
> 's gonna be a TON of modern trash to wade through
> to get it. In my opinion

Look at it this way. .. you may get some nice jewelry. .Or. .Just go for the deeper hits.. .. I do catch your drift though.
September 23, 2020 01:30PM
A lot may depend on where they let you wander too. Smart person might want to check out old atlas to see what buildings were there, creeks or streams, old roads, and if additions were made to the house sometime they moved that dirt over the yard.
September 23, 2020 01:43PM
I wonder how many people will be willing to pay registration fees in advance
when there will (likely?) (maybe?) still be a pandemic going on, which could cause
any gathering to be cancelled. Their flyer emphasizes "No Refunds".