Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MDT 3 hunts

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MDT 3 hunts
October 02, 2020 08:35PM
I managed 3 hunts in the last week. One at a local hunt.... which was re-nourished in May this year only produced 3 targets and two of those was pennies. So basicly we are looking at two hunts jewelry. The one gold with stones.......was a super good FAKE, turned out to be gold plated 925 China. The other was 1.1 gram of 14K....... not much but its getting slim picking now. Everyone i know has been heavy on the sunglasses........and rings just not gold. 6 pieces of silver there as well. That watch......i thought it was sunglasses.... really deep down there......AND its still running lol. Cheap Invectra. Road trip tomorrow with a couple of guys......should be fun. We get pretty aggressive on these hunts for bragging rights lol.

future diary 9

Re: MDT 3 hunts
October 04, 2020 01:58PM
that a good score by my standard .
October 05, 2020 01:28AM
Still digging gold!
Nice!
October 05, 2020 09:16AM
I got this tiny one...... but man we all are really having to grind out there right now. Then here comes another storm.... what will it move if anything. Summer drops were way down with more hunters, fewer depositors...... or no depositors for a few months. We still have few out of country visitors, and may not see nearly as many snow birds. Lot more locals....which seems to be a lot more of the younger crowds mostly on the weekends. I believe most will say this has been their worst year ever. Me, Cliff and Tim hit a couple of beaches Sat. I think my finds turned out the be the best of it. The one HK designer ring is silver with real diamond chips and the other is silver as well. We dug a whole lot of nothingness out there. These renurished beaches .....it takes a lot of sand movement to get us down to the good stuff. Our winter tides are starting so hopefully these super high tides will give us a break .... well if the storms stop lol. I did get to see Cliffs new toy, but we didnt get the time we needed to compare targets. Something we will have to plan when it all settles down.

October 05, 2020 10:42AM
Nice finds! Yes........ MEGA awaiting Cliff's "take" on the new family addition!!!! ESPECIALLY in the capacity of head-to-head....... AND about the ID Mode!!!
October 06, 2020 09:27PM
Really nice!!!!!!!!!

RR