Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F-19

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F-19
October 02, 2020 09:25PM
Has anyone found a better detector for working iron plaqued/mineralized sites??? TU smiling smiley
Re: F-19
October 02, 2020 10:44PM
Picked one up for my 7yr old and have been blown away by how effective it is in old house sites full of nails. Ended up buying one for the wife/me also.....Honestly it just massages collocated targets like buttons out of iron so well and stops me in my tracks better than other units. Its remarkably sure of its self. The last time I was out with one I recall telling my buddy "I'd rather have this to hunt an old house site over any other machine...it's all I need".
October 02, 2020 10:57PM
Love the F19's, I have had several and every time I sell one I wish I hadn't, great in iron debris. I will have another sometime soon. So many detectors and so little time. sad smiley
October 02, 2020 11:38PM
I've had a few F19's they are definitely good machines in iron. Of all the Fisher detectors I like the F19 the best for old sites. But at the end at the day in all honesty I grab my Deus more because it's just so flexible and can be setup for each site on the fly. The Deus handles my soil a little better than the F19 too.
October 03, 2020 07:37AM
The F-19 never took off in the UK,tried one once but glad i did not buy one,the F75 and T2 the latter of which i use is still my all time favourite machine.

The few folks who did buy the F19 sold them on very quickly and lost a fair amount of money into the bargain.Must admit i cannot recall the last time i have seen one being used,they seemed ok but nothing outstanding if i am honest.

My T2 though has found me the most gold coinage and all it is one of the original green machines from 2006/7 and i still prefer it over my Deus and Nox.
October 03, 2020 02:41PM
The most underrated detector. I will not compare detectors. I still have mine.
October 04, 2020 02:43PM
To the OP's question. I had the F19 until I started using the Makro Racer 2, then the Multi Kruzer and Anfibio. For a direct replacement of the F19, I feel the Racer 2 is faster, deeper, and has better audio features. I'd also take my ORX or Deus over an F19 for Iron infested sites. JMHO
October 04, 2020 08:19PM
I have had both the Nokta Relic and Nokta Impact. In comparison the F19 or G2+ is simpler and has better ID.....very fun. The Nokta/ Makro machines are better in high mineralized dirt and deeper. Though all four good in trash.....in heavy iron, any Deus model will spank all machines mentioned (including the T2). All of these will struggle on saltwater beach. The F75 can use DD coil or Concentric, while T2 only DD coil is available. If ground allows, a small Concentric coil is deadly in trash.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2020 03:22AM by Arkansas.
October 04, 2020 09:44PM
Thank you for your responses gentlemen.----I appreciate everybody's input/opinions.----Del