Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ML repair

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
ML repair
October 14, 2020 07:51PM
Last week my battery conked out. The Nox ran on the charger..... but not the battery. I called Keith Leppert my dealer out of Fort Bedford Metal Detectors, where by the way ML repair is, and asked him what i needed to do. He gave me a phone number and they gave me an RMA to send the machine in. When i took the machine apart ... i noticed stress cracks in the plastic mounts that holds the bolts in on the pod. She added that to my battery issue. They received it on Friday and i got a message from John who said they would get right on it, but because of the Virus there could be a delay but to please be patient and they would let me know. 3 more Emails on Monday from different people lol. Thanking me for choosing ML, my machine was repaired and heres the tracking number. Never said what they did....... so i contacted Kieth late in the evening. Next morning he said they replaced the pod. Thats a high five to ML in my book. They have just been awesome to me on this machine. Keith as a dealer ...... great to deal with id highly recommend him any day. He will spend the time talking to you about hunting as well as a machine if you have the time ...... he takes the time.
Re: ML repair
October 17, 2020 10:45AM
Got my new POD Friday. Brand spanking new. However had a little SNAFU.... the Pod was shipped i think from somewhere other than PA i believe. Received it without the bottom half with its bolts. Contacted them immediately .... and they are on the way. As they say the Devil is in the details. Battery was indeed dead as well. Once i get it....... ill get it wet and see how she does. After a brief hunt today ill see what program it has to ensure im up to date. Ill say one thing ...... i got enough Emails lol.