Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Update: Treasure Classifieds

Posted by njnydigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Update: Treasure Classifieds
October 17, 2020 01:49AM
I'd like to apologize to anyone on here who is a Treasure Classifieds member. As the owner of the site, I suffered a stroke 8 weeks ago and was rushed to the hospital. I just got home from more than a month of physical rehab. While I'm thankfully on the mend, I was not able to keep the site going while hospitalized, and for that I'm very sorry. To any dealers, sponsers, members or anyone else that might've been inconvenienced due to the shutdown, you have my full apologies.

Good news is that the site will be back up and running by Sunday or Monday, along with some much needed, exciting changes which will follow in the coming weeks. I will post an update in this thread once we're back online.

P.S. - If anyone has any suggestions on how we can make the site more efficient, your feedback would be appreciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2020 05:59PM by njnydigger.
Re: Treasure Classifieds
October 17, 2020 02:23AM
I am very happy you're on the mend! I know you're a tough guy and will be running at 100% soon. Take care my friend

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
October 17, 2020 02:49AM
Better your ok.. than the site....
October 17, 2020 09:28AM
Jeez njnydigger, scary. .. . ...glad you're heading in the right direction.
October 17, 2020 10:07AM
Wow. Focus on health FIRST!!!
October 17, 2020 10:45AM
njnydigger --

REALLY sorry to hear about your health issues, but really glad you are back "on the mend!" Sounds like some tough days you went through, but are emerging on the other side now. That's super!

Thank you for the update!

Steve
October 17, 2020 12:21PM
Wishing you the best njnydigger.
October 17, 2020 03:20PM
I'm happy you are doing well. Look forward to the site back up.
October 17, 2020 09:42PM
Glad to hear your going to keep the site up and make some needed changes.
If you need help with the classified to keep things moving smoothing and quickly, let me know.

PM'd you.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2020 09:48PM by Sven1.
October 19, 2020 09:52PM
Good to hear you're doing much better Joe. Looking forward to your return and the reopening of TC. See you over there soon :-)
October 21, 2020 05:56PM
I promised to update this thread when Treasure Classifieds was back online, and I'm doing so now. Fully up & running, and have implemented a new system so all listing are uploaded faster than before. Also have some other cool stuff rolling out soon.

If anyone has questions or experiences any issues, just shoot me a PM.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience, and I welcome you all back.