Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IMPORTANT NEWS

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
IMPORTANT NEWS
October 26, 2020 01:57PM
Dear Valued Members,

We would like to share some exciting news with you!

As you know, Nokta Makro has been growing tremendously, thanks to all of you, over the past few years.

During our growth stage, we believe we have proved that Nokta Makro is a serious player in this industry when it comes to development and innovation.

As the COVID hit the world earlier this year, we felt that as a technology developing company, we have a responsibility and a moral duty towards humanity during these tough times the world is going through.

We knew that we could touch more lives and make them easier if we looked outside the detector industry, our core business.

Today, we are proud to announce that we have established a sister company, Quall, which will focus on medical, industrial and consumer electronics products.

Quall’s R&D development team is totally separate from Nokta Makro engineering and Nokta Makro engineers will continue on developing detectors which will always stay as our core business.

On a separate note, earlier this year, we made a big investment and bought a new factory which will accommodate the production and development of both brands.

Our new facility is 11,000 square meters (118,400 square feet) and is located in one of the prestigious industrial parks in Istanbul.
The architects are currently working on the interior design of the building and we are hoping to move to our new building in 2021!

We invite all of you to check out the new website of Quall at www.quall.com where the picture of our new building is also displayed.

Quall’s first product QuallThermo – a non-contact thermometer is approaching the end of its development stage and will be available for sale in a couple of months.

We thank you once again for your support and hope to see you as Quall customers in the future as well as Nokta Makro!

Regards,
Dilek Gonulay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2020 01:58PM by Nokta Detectors.
Re: IMPORTANT NEWS
October 26, 2020 08:44PM
Congrats.
October 26, 2020 09:22PM
That's great Dilek.
October 26, 2020 10:07PM
Becoming a World-Class company!!!

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
October 26, 2020 10:40PM
Well done Nokta-Makro - Quall

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
October 26, 2020 11:25PM
Dilek....... are you going to switch over to Quall...... or staying with us???
(((Don't leave us!!!)))
October 27, 2020 12:40AM
October 27, 2020 01:07AM
If I remember correctly , 6-8 years ago first texas diversified as well, into other areas.
October 28, 2020 04:51AM
possum mo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I remember correctly , 6-8 years ago first texa
> s diversified as well, into other areas.

I don't think comparing First Texas with Nokta-Makro has any relevance as I have no doubt Quall will not affect the release of new metal detectors, like it obviously has with FT -

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
October 29, 2020 01:57AM
good to hear rustic
October 29, 2020 08:03PM
Nice building and good idea as usual
October 31, 2020 02:15AM
Nokta move that factory to Florida
You will be welcomed with open arms.