Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TARSACCI CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TARSACCI CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
December 19, 2020 10:20PM
For those of whom are on the fence with acquiring a new Tarsacci MDT-8000......we're going to run a special of $77.00 off of sticker price; that being $1539 - $77 = $1462.00. (Free shipping in ConUS). We (all dealers......including myself) will run this special through the end of this year. The night of December 31......is when this special sale will end. This is the first-time-ever....that we've been able to run a sale. On Jan 01, 2021..... it'll go back to $1539.00.
Just give me a holler....if you are thinking about one.
Re: TARSACCI CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
December 20, 2020 06:13AM
5%?
December 20, 2020 11:43AM
Yes....... 5%.
December 20, 2020 02:32PM
Well should I buy a used one for $1000 or new at $1462? That is the question ....
December 20, 2020 04:06PM
Hmmm...Is the “used” one for a $1k still going to be under warranty?

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
December 20, 2020 04:59PM
How long is the warranty on a $1462 detector?----Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm...Is the “used” one for a $1k still going to
> be under warranty?
>
> Aaron
December 20, 2020 06:35PM
Aaron Wrote:
> Hmmm...Is the “used” one for a $1k still going to
> be under warranty?
>
> Aaron

Well how long is warranty? It's a year old and coop said he would give 1 year through him . There has to be a value on used so $1500 new, $1000 a year or two, and $6-800 older? Just guessing here. Are they repairable? Hope so. The used market on these have to have a value to the customer or that would cut off more sales of the new ones as noone wants to be married to a detector for life.
December 21, 2020 12:16AM
The factory (transferable) warranty is 18 months. Dimitar has been really good about honoring warranty work. I haven’t heard of any machines needing it out of warranty and it’s been out for 2 years. The Tarsacci is really good about holding its value. I haven’t seen a used one under $1k

Aaron

December 21, 2020 04:25AM
Had the 12" Coil been available for this time of the year then one of those would have been on order and on the way. . . . south.
December 21, 2020 04:36AM
Why such a short warranty?---I can't think of any detector manufacturer that doesn't have at least a 2 year factory warranty.----Aaron Wrote:
> The factory (transferable) warranty is 18 months.
> Dimitar has been really good about honoring warran
> ty work. I haven’t heard of any machines needing i
> t out of warranty and it’s been out for 2 years. T
> he Tarsacci is really good about holding its value
> . I haven’t seen a used one under $1k
>
> Aaron
December 21, 2020 11:17AM
Longer warranties higher price tag. They needed to get the price down. Just the way it is.
December 21, 2020 11:33AM
The Xcal has a 1 year warranty..... and its about the same price.... more once you do mods like shaft, headphones, and PP switch. I can tell you during that warranty time i broke a lot of stuff and ML told me "i hunt to much". In other words it wasnt made to hunt with every day without something giving. With him offering that warranty .... its a good deal, although i doubt you will need it on this machine. Personally.... If Aaron has one of the proto types id jump on that first if you are a water hunter simply because they are calling it WATERPROOF.
December 21, 2020 05:34PM
LOL.....that’s hilarious!
Well Dew, you do hunt more most people and that Tarsacci has held up pretty well for you considering....

Aaron

December 22, 2020 11:23AM
Let me add..... the current Fisher AQ does have a 2 year warranty, BUT it isnt transferable. Aaron ive had a couple of pretty minor issues..... ya i broke the unbreakable coil ears lol. Over all this thing is built really well. Cant tell you how many times Joe repaired the issues i couldnt on my Xcal. The Nox..... cuff, shaft, cracks where the bolts connect the battery pod, 2 coils, battery failure, BUT hey it never flooded. CTX..... battery flooded with their thin O ring.... CZ battery box flooded as well. Aquasound.... coil failure and battery.... crazy expensive to fix. For water hunting its expected and you plan for repairs. Ive gotten a little salt water in the battery box of the MDT once... just rinse dry and go. For dirt guys id be amazed if they had issues even if there was a 3 year warranty on it