Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For Sale Tarsacci MDT 8000 w NEW Modified Battery Comp.

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For Sale Tarsacci MDT 8000 w NEW Modified Battery Comp.
January 02, 2021 10:29PM
Modified Tarsacci MDT 8000. Original owner, serial #0000024. Purchased May 2019. Excellent condition, includes 2 batteries, charger, headphones, new coil cover and backpack. This unit was modified by the manufacturer (Dimitar Gargov). This unit has the battery compartment that is basically very similar to a MAGLIGHT flashlight with double O-ring seals. The cap fits EXTREMELY snug over the O-rings. This unit was tested extensively while water hunting as can be seen in my YouTube videos. This units warranty has expired, however it is in EXCELLENT cosmetic condition and was just inspected by Dimitar in August and found it to be operating perfectly!

$1150.00 shipped in Con. USA

Please click on link for pics....

[forums.tarsaccisales.com]

PayPal friends & family only!

Thanks, Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2021 10:31PM by Aaron.
Re: For Sale Tarsacci MDT 8000 w NEW Modified Battery Comp.
January 03, 2021 12:25PM
This may be a dumb question but.... . ... Is that your personal unit for sale, Aaron?
January 03, 2021 12:36PM
I noted its a modified version with the upgraded battery box. So now warranty...... is this unit FULLY waterproof then? Are there two versions now or was this unit modified from the beginning?
January 03, 2021 02:25PM
Steve- Yes this is one my personal units, actually my first, I bought Spring 2019

Dew - Yes, this unit is FULLY waterproof, and even more so than than the 1st version as the whole battery completely different.
Dimitar added this mod for me last summer for his R&D. As stated, I tested it extensively in the water, it does NOT leak. I cannot comment on when and if this new mod will come out.

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
January 03, 2021 04:01PM
Aaron, do you now have and use a latest updated version?
January 03, 2021 05:59PM
Looks like a new version may be coming with all the tarsacci sales lately.
January 06, 2021 07:11PM
My question was answered on the Tarsacci forum, never mind, Aaron.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2021 07:16PM by ozzie.
January 06, 2021 10:33PM
So ..... can those already with an MDT have this MOD done to their machine..... talking about the battery compartment. Mine is waterproof.