Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEW ITEMS from Steve's Detector Rods (Sand Scoop Handles, and CZ hip-mount shafts)

Posted by steveg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEW ITEMS from Steve's Detector Rods (Sand Scoop Handles, and CZ hip-mount shafts)
January 25, 2021 03:14AM
Hi, all!

I just wanted to announce that in addition to our CTX 3030 lower rods (black, and colored carbon-fiber options), Equinox complete shafts (black, and colored), and Garrett AT-series two-piece lower shafts (black, and colored), I have a couple of new items available...

1. Carbon-fiber sand-scoop handles

I am now making heavy-duty carbon-fiber sand scoop handles; these handles feature a textured (some call it shark skin) surface finish, with soft PVC hand grip. They are foam-filled, with a solid PVC core at the lowest 6" (sleeve end) of the handle, and have a 20 degree cut on the sleeve end of the handle. I have these available for T-Rex, Xtreme, and Stealth scoops, and could do handles for some other brands of scoops on a special-order basis.

2. "Hip-mount" shafts for Fisher CZ machines

I am now offering straight "hip-mount" shafts for Fisher CZ machines, on a custom basis. These two-piece, telescopic straight shafts (very similar to my Equinox shafts, but with "coil attachment" piece tailored for CZ coil ear width) would include a Minelab Sovereign handle, and Jeff Herke arm cuff, or could come as a "bare shaft" only, allowing you to include your own handle and cuff. These shafts could also be purchased in a "counterweight-ready" version, allowing use of my optional counterweight system with this shaft.

I'll attach a few pictures, below.

THANKS, everyone!

Steve
www.stevesdetectorrods.com
www.facebook.com/stevesdetectorrods
email: steve@stevesdetectorrods.com

SCOOP HANDLES

LOWER ROD OF A CZ-SERIES HIP-MOUNT, TELESCOPIC STRAIGHT SHAFT