Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Silver News

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Silver News
February 01, 2021 09:24AM
From the news this morning it looks like silver is going to be the next Game Stop. Play at your own risk.
Re: Silver News
February 01, 2021 02:07PM
My gut....speaks this also.

But........ keep in mind. , . , . , . , . , . , .......if silver goes up to....... (say) $80/Oz..... would you sell it? Would you take $80 of Fiat currency paper money ... for a real (and solid.......and "recognized") asset?
February 01, 2021 02:14PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My gut....speaks this also.
>
> But........ keep in mind. , . , . , . , . , . , ..
> .....if silver goes up to....... (say) $80/Oz....
> . would you sell it? Would you take $80 of Fiat cu
> rrency paper money ... for a real (and solid......
> .and "recognized") asset?

I would rather have silver on hand than worthless banknotes if the SHTF....juss saying
February 01, 2021 06:40PM
Yeah, expect inflation coming soon.
Hold onto your silver and gold.
February 03, 2021 04:31PM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From the news this morning it looks like silver is
> going to be the next Game Stop. Play at your own r
> isk.

Totally agree!!
February 04, 2021 04:05AM
Silver will not spike like the game stop shares. The bullion banks and the other big boys have so much control , using derivitives, and all sort of paper wizardry. The best way for the prices of silver to rise so to buy up physical silver, and cause a shortage. Wall street bets , which is a stock message website of 7 million members, recommended buying SLV, which is an exchange traded vehicle, which is supposed to be backed up by physical silver, and paper silver. However they can perform all kinds of paper tricks. If all those members bought physical silver instead, there would be a massive shortage of silver. Now, quite a few people worldwide did buy physical silver. All of the online silver dealers sold out of cheap silver..
Saturday nite, silver eagle coins were selling for $32. Monday morning the price shot up to $42 . Coin dealers are pretty sharp, they are not going to sell their complete inventory at these prices, knowing the prices are going up. They let a portion of their silver sell at the cheap price, and it sold out. Now if the buying pressure continues, that will force the spot price up. When the solar and electronics manufactures cannot get silver, the price will skyrocket. My market guru feels silver should hit $200 per oz in 2022. He has been pretty accurate in his market calls, but forecasting the future is always tricky. Silver is grossly underpriced of all the commodities out there. The price will hit fair value at some point. One of the better investments out there currently.
June 13, 2021 11:54AM
Silver:
01Feb: $28.49 / oz
11Jun: $27.92
Change: -2%

Gold:
01Feb: $1857.36 / oz
11Jun: $1876.87
Change: +1%

Dow:
01Feb: 30211.91
11Jun: 34479.60
Change: +14%

VSTO stock (large ammunition manufacturer)
01Feb: $31.01 / share
11Jun: $43.03
Change: +39%

— Conclusion? Invest in lead.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2021 11:56AM by go-rebels.
June 16, 2021 06:49PM
I had an acquaintance that bought and sold commodities. His secret? Disasters. He simply kept up with followed disasters, the commodities they affected and how long recoveries were expected to be. Modern term would be supply chain interruptions.

Here is a list from Wiki.... [en.wikipedia.org]

Probably be fun to do as a hobby if you had some money to play with as you have to stay informed about the world.

HH
Mike
June 17, 2021 12:11AM
I bought silver options once and silver went up and I called to sell and I got nothing.

I got in a court action with several others and ended up with about $30.

I had $600 in but others had over $30,000 in.

So be careful where you invest.
June 17, 2021 02:51AM
They say 90% of the options players lose. I never did options. You can't lose holding physical silver , at these prices, and during this inflationary cycle.