Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bottles and Jugs kinda day! D &p this is for you..

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Bottles and Jugs kinda day! D &p this is for you..
March 28, 2021 01:08PM
We hit a new spot and look what turned up...
[i.postimg.cc]
[i.postimg.cc]
[youtu.be]
Re: Bottles and Jugs kinda day! D &p this is for you..
March 28, 2021 03:25PM
That's got to be exciting as all get out. That boat will be paid off in no time, well done fellers.!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2021 03:25PM by ozzie.
March 28, 2021 04:07PM
Why thank you Calabash.--It's ok for others to view it to isn't it?smiling smiley-----Seriously--Those are some fantastic finds if you are into bottles & jugs & so were those on that other post--I never said they weren't.------Actually, I think it's super interesting what you & your friend are doing.---You have to be dedicated galore to do what you are doing.-----Questions: How did all those neat bottles & jugs get there without being broken, etc.----Was it a dump site area where they threw them in the water way back when?---What kind of an age would you put on them?----You're getting me interested in this man--still be neat if you could find some old coins in there though.smiling smiley---------Del
March 28, 2021 04:11PM
Some cold water you are in. Got to be in the 50's. Just wondering what you do with your bottles. When I was doing that type of diving I had to dust it when on display at home so I sold my brass port holes and musket parts because of that. Nice finds.
March 29, 2021 09:22PM
Some really neat finds--Congrats.