Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Took The Calabash Digger Treasure Ark Out

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Took The Calabash Digger Treasure Ark Out
March 30, 2021 12:35PM
Re: Took The Calabash Digger Treasure Ark Out
March 30, 2021 04:52PM
I don't know much about bottles, calabash, but enjoy seeing them. Really nice, old-looking specimens you have there!

Steve
March 30, 2021 07:01PM
Great finds.

I was curious about how you pick your particular spots? Do you use old maps? Are these sites by old homesites?
March 30, 2021 07:46PM
Thanks! Those are trade secrets my friend...Sorry but I NEVER share how I research in open online.
March 31, 2021 09:03AM
Calabash, take half the bottles and sell them to pay for the room addition you'll need to showcase the rest. Well done!
March 31, 2021 09:48AM
I have about filled the office up already... My wife is starting to get that look in her eyes..
March 31, 2021 03:31PM
Keep the best auction the rest!
March 31, 2021 04:21PM
Great finds. Those old bottles are treasures. Glad to see the Ark is running good.
March 31, 2021 10:28PM
very nice, are those ok kola ancestor of coca cola ? =)
April 01, 2021 12:16AM
Thanks everyone! I dont know if the O K Kola is .... I do know this local longtime bottle collectors have never seen one... It is a very rare bird...
April 02, 2021 04:24PM
Those bottles are just laying on the bottom. I was wondering if the river ever floods? They sure do in Texas and when they do, they take everything clear down to bedrock. Then the rivers that are just mud on the bottom silt up. You are indeed lucky to have such a great area to detect in and scuba for artifacts. Very nice!
April 02, 2021 05:13PM
While you're down there calabash finding bottles, stick your arm in a hole and noodle for some delicious catfish, why not?
April 03, 2021 01:51AM
C'mon Calabash, you can't leave us and go over to "the dark side" ! You are too much of an asset to the md'ing community. So pppllleeeaaassseee don't get addicted to bottles. If you do, I will NEVER watch any bottle videos you try to make ! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out