Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

a little bling

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
a little bling
June 01, 2021 06:27PM
I had hit this beach yesterday and thought i did a pretty good job coming home with a couple of handfuls of small jewelry small amount of change and of course the normal trash. Out of all the jewelry .... only 1 piece was silver. Never seen so much junk jewelry. That day there were 3 guys hitting it.... today there were 7 plus me. I got a good bit of change and the quarters were pretty black so i guess we got some movement last night as the rain and wind picked up. Not sure how the others did but i saw 3 leave after just one pass. I was still getting more of the junk earrings this machine loves round. I was almost done and figured id give it a go where the others had hunted. It was real quit.... with just a bit of foil or bobbie pins. Then i ran across this ..... nice loud tone so i thought large piece of can slaw. Turned out to be a nice 6.4 gram 14k with a lot of diamond.

Re: a little bling
June 01, 2021 07:10PM
WOW.....very nice....that's a beauty.....congratulations!!!
June 01, 2021 09:04PM
WTG. That is a beauty.thumbs downsmileys with beersmiling bouncing smileydrinking smileyeye popping smiley
June 01, 2021 10:31PM
A day maker, very nice Dew.
June 02, 2021 02:13PM
NEAT !!!