Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Could be bad news for White's fans

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Could be bad news for White's fans
June 28, 2021 12:01AM
Re: Could be bad news for White's fans
June 28, 2021 12:35AM
Glad I bought six TRXs when I could get them "cheap"!
June 28, 2021 02:14AM
Glade I got my V3i with all the coils and lower and S-rods, weather covers , and 2 RNB batteries ( hope they don’t stop making them). Good Luck to those still needing and wanting accessories. HH all, Don
June 28, 2021 02:55AM
DJW-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Glade I got my V3i with all the coils and lower a
> nd S-rods, weather covers , and 2 RNB batteries (
> hope they don’t stop making them). Good Luck to th
> ose still needing and wanting accessories. HH all,
> Don

Could be more bad news for you.
[www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com]
June 28, 2021 01:02PM
Why pay $$$ for whites tooling & Patients ……...and not produce any products, where’s there’s a Market ? ………Garrett must have piles of cash laying around from all the AT pro sales back in the day.
June 28, 2021 03:37PM
The TRX has a loyal base of which I am one. I like it much better than anything offered by Garrett.

Hmmmmm...if only we had access to a winning design that would sell and make money. Brainstorming!
June 28, 2021 04:02PM
It was hard to see the Whites company close their doors and the V3i is a great detector along with a few other iconic Whites detectors, but after a period of time they will drop in popularity amongst the up and coming detectorist's who will have a lot of new tech to chooses from. Now a days companies are able to squeeze a lot more goodies into smaller lighter packages that are a lot easier to use. I can see even the mighty V3i becoming a dinosaur at some point. I love Whites detectors, I love my DFX, but time and tech move on. Compass metal detectors used to be the cats meow. That's my humble opinion. smiling smiley
Re: BAHHHH angry smiley Back to buying AA batteries
June 29, 2021 12:40AM
No Good thumbs up