Rust cleaner
August 08, 2021 09:07AM
OK experts .... has anyone tried this Fiber Laser for cleaning rust .... say like on relics.... or even coins? The price makes me go .... scam. But .... if it removes some it cuts back on electrolysis or tumbling which can really damage the metal. Im wondering about its effect on say jewelry just as a cleaner? Or tools even. What say you smart guys?

[fullsatisfy.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2021 09:12AM by dewcon4414.
Re: Rust cleaner
August 08, 2021 11:27AM
Oh come on, it's clearly baloney marketing. You'd need at least 5000 US Dollars to get a laser even vaguely capable of doing anything useful. This thing will put out as much light as the ones fitted on my bicycle. Notice it never mentions the performance specs ? Notice the pictures of what 1000 Watt lasers can do, with the *illustrative images of laser cleaning tag, not showing what this unit does.
August 08, 2021 02:02PM
The case is probably worth 20 bucks.
August 09, 2021 08:42AM
Goody..... thats about what i thought. I doubt you could brighten your teeth with it. Curious how companies get away with this type of advertising. I assume they figure they will sell a lot of them BEFORE they get shut down then move on to another scam. Shades of PT Barnum.