Metal detecting gear for sale.. SOLD!!
September 01, 2021 07:00PM
Cleaning out my stash and have a few things I won't be using.

I have an extra Etrac carbon fiber lower rod with the mounting hardware, will fit the Explorer and Safari as well, asking $35 shipped.

I have a Minelab Excaliber 1000, the detector is 12 years old and has had some modifications done and has a couple of issues. Therefore, I cannot guarantee this machine and am selling it as a parts detector. It does work and appears to perform as it should. The circuit board is clean and shows no signs of corrosion anywhere. The detector sat for 4 years and doesn't look like it had been used very much when the original owner had it.
The coil cable covering was cracking and peeling off leaving the wires exposed. The cable was replaced and the connection was made at the coil. The repair has been encased in waterproof epoxy resin. The coil cable is now 5ft long.
The battery cable connector that goes into the end cap was broken, it has been repaired with waterproof epoxy as well. I have not had it in the water since repairing it.
The headphone pads had rotted, so, new gel pads have been used in place of the old ones.
New O-rings around the knobs and new O-rings on the tubes on the pod and the battery pod as well.
New Anderson knobs.
A new Anderson knob guard
A new upgraded replacement battery and charger, comes with the old battery and charger.
Extra O-rings.
A different armrest has been put on so a strap can be used.
As noted, SOLD AS IS, please look carefully at the pictures and please feel free to ask any question you may have.
Asking $ 435 shipped.

Paypal friends and family or add 3% for goods and services.

I have pictures available if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me at 574-921-6511 or drc59@yahoo.com

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2021 02:47PM by Dan(NM).
Re: Metal detecting gear for sale..
September 02, 2021 12:43AM
Dan----Isn't that Ultimate coil for the Explorers/Etrac a 13" coil?
Re: Metal detecting gear for sale..
September 02, 2021 12:47AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dan----Isn't that Ultimate coil for the Explorers/
> Etrac a 13" coil?

No sir, it is a 15" Ultimate