Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Another XP Deus Teaser Video

Posted by Rob in (ca) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Another XP Deus Teaser Video
October 25, 2021 03:44PM
Put Your glasses on........ look close at the box ......Deus II MF

[youtu.be]
Re: Another XP Deus Teaser Video
October 25, 2021 04:26PM
Yeah I sort of had a disagreement about this new detector on another forum. All I ask for out of a multifrequeny detector is to be waterproof. After all salt water hunters need that feature. A wireless coil transmission is no good when submerged. I have no idea what this new detector can and can not do, but the cons of a wireless coil outweigh the pros in my view. I called it a gimmick and I still see it that way.
October 25, 2021 05:20PM
Also has MF on The Coil ……..Others are saying it’s not SMF only MF ……..Which don’t make sense…… as XP could of just did a Firmware update ….we will see
October 26, 2021 01:48PM
A good thing with a wireless coil is it's easy to waterproof the controller. The bad part is you have to run a wire close to the controller. I've watched videos of some diving with it.

I've detected in the water with my Xp Orx.
October 27, 2021 06:57PM
The pic I've seen of the new remote housing shows that it has a 5-pin M8 or M12 connector. This suggests that maybe there will be hardwired coils available for water hunting.
October 27, 2021 07:27PM
Good news. Another detector as an option for salt beach hunting. Makro and now this detector. More choices coming in the next year than we had the last twenty five.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2021 01:06AM by goodmore.
October 30, 2021 10:43AM
Expecting something innovative from XP, as they don't do copycat detectors.
October 30, 2021 03:00PM
I did like my DEUS so if it is a SALT water capable machine true MULTI freq it will be interesting.
November 01, 2021 05:32PM
FMF-Fast Multi Frequency might mean not much depth ?
November 02, 2021 12:41AM
It is very apparent that the Minelab Equinox is the target of the competition. Price and performance. Nokta and XP both have a dog in the race. That is good news for us.
November 02, 2021 01:43PM
Just a heads up I am now working with a dealer who carries XP products so if I can be of assistance let me know.
November 02, 2021 08:04PM
Received this message from my distributor today - We are happy to announce that we are now accepting pre-orders for the just announced DEUS II FMF Metal Detector (Fast Multi Frequency) at the two links below.

You may now begin accepting pre-orders from your customers.

We will be shipping in the order in which orders are placed with us and product supplied to us by XP. The factory is expected to begin limited shipments to all distributors in December.

DEUS II Metal Detector with 9" FMF Search Coil and WS6 Backphone Headphones
SKU: DEUS2-22FMRCWS6EA
Retail $1599

DEUS II Metal Detector with 11" FMF Search Coil and WS6 Backphone Headphones
deusii-metal-detector-11-ws6
SKU: DEUS2-28FMRCWS6EA
Retail $1599
November 02, 2021 11:45PM
[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2021 01:25AM by Rob in (ca).
November 14, 2021 04:11PM
Isn't going to be the price point that competes with the Equinox that's for sure and from what I've read it seems the Nokia either.