Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NOKTA MAKRO SMF LIVE LAUNCH!

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: NOKTA MAKRO SMF LIVE LAUNCH!
November 20, 2021 01:03PM
Looks like looking at screen, first 10 positions of ID scale is dedicated to ferrous range. So this would suggest an additional 10 positions for nonferrous vs EQX models.

One can bet, tones provided on the Legend were carefully selected/ engineered.

One can also bet Dilek did her homework big time reading this forum and perhaps other forums as far as comments made (the bad and good) as it pertains to other models detectors.

So, wonder if single freq potential on Legend has any advantage over prior Nokta Makro single freq models?

What to be watching out for using this detector:
How close in iron separation/ unmasking does multi freq use mirror single freq ops. If smf use trumps single freq ops - oh boy!!!
How does Legend behave using multi freq over heavier iron infested sites vs single freq ops and yes even comparing to the EQX.
November 20, 2021 03:11PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not sure I would compare it to a EQX-600. The
> Legend has a Prospecting Mode........ and the EQX-
> 600 does not. The EQX-800 DOES have a Prospecting
> Mode.

I suspect very few purchasers of the Equinox 800 care about Prospecting Mode. I cared so little about Prospecting Mode that I bought an Equinox 600 four years ago and then also got a Vanquish 540.
November 21, 2021 01:23AM
I use the Prospecting Mode occasionally for relic hunting, always for pit digging.......and (on many occasions) for micro-jewelry hunting in dry sand (volleyball courts).
November 21, 2021 10:54PM
Did anyone else catch, " push the emi button, and it gets rid of emi?
November 22, 2021 12:10AM
possum mo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did anyone else catch, " push the emi button, and
> it gets rid of emi?

No, but interesting. We will see!
November 22, 2021 01:11AM
I speculate it's identical to the auto-search Auto Noise Cancel of the EQX. On the EQX..... when you invoke the Noise Cancel function/feature...... the EQX will auto-search all 19 Noise Cancel channels........and select the best channel.