Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP DEUS II VS EQUINOX COPPER COIN SILVER COIN GOLD NAIL TEST.

Posted by GreenMeanie 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP DEUS II VS EQUINOX COPPER COIN SILVER COIN GOLD NAIL TEST.
December 20, 2021 06:16PM
Re: XP DEUS II VS EQUINOX COPPER COIN SILVER COIN GOLD NAIL TEST.
December 20, 2021 08:59PM
Truthfully....... David is doing a really good job. Sure......we all may want to test this-or-that configuration.......... but ........ under his circumstances....... all of these tests are perfectly valid.
(((From first-hand experience........ I KNOW the XP GMP will perform this exact same separation demonstration. But now....... the D2 is a bit more advanced.)))

David......... if you REALLY want to be blown-away........ (you may have forgotten my tons-of-reporting-data on this....here on the forum)......,,,,,,,,,,........ compress a Nickel and a Dime together. Have the dime BEHIND the Nickel. Then slide the Dime about 1/2-way beyond the Nickel. In other words........ have about 50% of the dime HIDDEN behind the Nickel.....and the other 50% of the Dime peeking around the Nickel. Keep the Nickel & Dime compressed (electrically shorted) unto each other. Now wave this combo by the coil! You will need to be in (at minimum) a 3-Tone Mode whereby JUST a Nickel is a Mid-tone......and JUST a Dime is a High-tone. In the Deus-1..... this was the old GMP default Mode. (((Recovery speed should not matter))).

This test should REALLY blow you away. No other detector on planet Earth can perform is such a fashion.
December 20, 2021 09:10PM
I would still like to see a 6" coil on the NOX and that test.
I don't think Calibash ever bought a 6" coil or if he did he sold it.
I know people would then say it isn't fair the NOX has a 6" coil on it well that isn't any different than the NOX having a 11" and the deus having a 9" coil on it.
December 20, 2021 09:52PM
GreenMeanie........ I know exactly where you are coming from; yet, (for instance)....... on the XP GMP...... it is not a coil-size thing.....nor is it a Target Recovery Response speed-setting thing. (XP seems to defy a couple of basic principles of physics...... in a paradoxical way).
December 20, 2021 10:44PM
GreenMeanie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would still like to see a 6" coil on the NOX and
> that test.
> I don't think Calibash ever bought a 6" coil or if
> he did he sold it.
> I know people would then say it isn't fair the NOX
> has a 6" coil on it well that isn't any different
> than the NOX having a 11" and the deus having a 9"
> coil on it.

He did that test already with the 6" on the Equinox. https://youtu.be/Yos3Xpf0A8M
December 20, 2021 10:52PM
Thanks midalake going to watch it now.

OK Watched it Interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2021 10:58PM by GreenMeanie.
December 22, 2021 02:09PM
all thes air tests are no good in real life the mk2 is crap on depth no beter than the mk1