Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Evidently NDAs lifted with conditions...some videos of Nokta Makro Legend by testers . As well as some head to head with Minelab Equinox 800

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Legend detector video.
[m.youtube.com]

Legend compared to Eqx 800 on nail board test
[m.youtube.com]

Legend and Eqx 800 doing depth tests.
[m.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2021 12:03AM by tnsharpshooter.
Good to see & hear it.
Thanks,

Chris
Thanks for posting the video links!
I watched a lot of the videos released yesterday .. I was curious as to why after the grand announcement of the release of the legend, every video made the point that this detector is a prototype .. so it may or may not be what we are getting .. this at least in my thought process, makes those videos meaningless.... show me what I can buy ..I'll wait until they are ready.
Based solely on his video of the nail board test, if I'm looking for a new machine to work in a heavy iron house site, the Legend ain't it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2021 01:26PM by Shenandoah Digger.
Detectors don't do well on the nail board test with 11" coils.

True though it won't be the best in iron sites like the Equinox.
When I see a test with the coil cable real loose and flopping around, I wonder just how good or experienced the tester is? Do they really understand how to set up a detector and use one correctly? JMHO
I think there are going to be a bunch of used orignal Deus for sale here shortly......;o)

I didnt see anything in the Legend videos that would make me want to buy one to replace what I have now. I will wait for some more video get released and users start getting them in their hands before I decide to buy one of not.
Tom Slick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I see a test with the coil cable real loose a
> nd flopping around, I wonder just how good or expe
> rienced the tester is? Do they really understand h
> ow to set up a detector and use one correctly? JMH
> O

I think that can hurt sales instead of help them. I have not been impressed by the few videos released already. If I get a new detector it would probably be the Deus II at this point.