Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hot Off The Press! Nokta Legend First Look: Nokta Lengend Field Mode TID & Audio Check

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hot Off The Press! Nokta Legend First Look: Nokta Lengend Field Mode TID & Audio Check
December 28, 2021 04:01AM
Nothing scientific, it's the first test I did on the Legend so I could get familiar with a variety of targets one could encounter when detecting in the U.S.

I do a quick walk thru testing Field Mode in full tones on a variety of targets to check out the Target ID aka TID and audio characteristics, as well as some of the settings of this new Equinox challenger as we get ready to take it to the field!!

[youtu.be]
I'd like to see some of those coins tested without being surrounded by staples in the folders.
As a long time Nokta/Makro user I appreciate seeing the new Legend. Thanks for the Video!
JCR
Re: Hot Off The Press! Nokta Legend First Look: Nokta Lengend Field Mode TID & Audio Check
December 28, 2021 03:21PM
Enjoyed hearing & seeing the video.
Thanks

Chris
Re: Hot Off The Press! Nokta Legend First Look: Nokta Lengend Field Mode TID & Audio Check
December 28, 2021 11:05PM
Good job.

I agree with T-Slick: If the objective is to deduce "clean line-of-sight air test TIDs", then *technically* it should be done without staples. Even though they're slight and small (and not gonna mask the coin, of course), yet they will draw down the TID a tad, I would think.
December 28, 2021 11:14PM
This weekend you're gonna "take it out" ? Pray-tell, where ? smoking smiley
December 29, 2021 12:17AM
Tom_in_CA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good job.
>
> I agree with T-Slick: If the objective is to deduce "clean line-of-sight air test TIDs", then *technically* it should be done without staples. Even though they're slight and small (and not gonna mask the coin, of course), yet they will draw down the TID a tad, I would think.

It doesn't on the coins that I tested, perhaps not all staples are created equal.