Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How about some Legend Tests with common trash Items?

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How about some Legend Tests with common trash Items?
December 30, 2021 02:37PM
The compressed ID's will definetly mean you will have to dig it all in most cases. I do like the iron content reading.
Re: How about some Legend Tests with common trash Items?
December 30, 2021 05:09PM
I have a collection of trash targets, including a wide variety of pull-tabs, crown caps both in various forms of decomposition as well as newer ones, square nails, and no shortage of nuisance park and/or relic hunting items.

Rumor has it TomCA was going to flag some uber deep old silver from a local park to test how the Legend would ID it...we'll see if he accepts the challenge smiling bouncing smiley

I have a wide variety of tests I plan to do when my testing resumes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2021 05:10PM by Cal_cobra.
January 03, 2022 09:39AM
Thank you.
January 03, 2022 12:46PM
A tester told me it was only a partial lift on the NDA, so i guess you'll have to wait a bit longer for them tests Tex.
JCR
January 03, 2022 04:09PM
I'm looking forward to some solid objective evaluations of a new detector. Drama is distracting.

Chris
January 03, 2022 09:24PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Rumor has it TomCA was going to flag some uber dee
> p old silver from a local park to test how the Leg
> end would ID it...we'll see if he accepts the chal
> lenge smiling bouncing smiley
>
>

What ? Cal-Cobra is stooping so low as to agree to test in turf ? The domain of "mere mercury dimes" ? You mean he will forgo relic-hardcore mindset (seateds, reales, and gold coins ) to try the turf-cherry-pick mindset ?

Sheesk, I normally have to pull-teeth to get you to humor me for turf hunting. You get bored to tears quickly . But I'm glad you'll agree to put the Legend through this niche/purpose test.

As much as I too love relics, reales, buttons, seateds, etc... Yet I still love the strategy of sniffing out silver from junky parks.

Let me know when you're ready . I'm calling you out for a fight ! >grinning smiley<
January 04, 2022 06:31AM
Tom_in_CA Wrote:
> Cal_cobra Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > Rumor has it TomCA was going to flag some uber deep old silver from a local park to test how the Legend would ID it...we'll see if he accepts the challenge smiling bouncing smiley
> >
> >
>
> What ? Cal-Cobra is stooping so low as to agree to test in turf ? The domain of "mere mercury dimes" ? You mean he will forgo relic-hardcore mindset (seateds, reales, and gold coins ) to try the turf-cherry-pick mindset ?
>
> Sheesk, I normally have to pull-teeth to get you to humor me for turf hunting. You get bored to tears quickly . But I'm glad you'll agree to put the Legend through this niche/purpose test.
>
> As much as I too love relics, reales, buttons, seateds, etc... Yet I still love the strategy of sniffing out silver from junky parks.
>
> Let me know when you're ready . I'm calling you out for a fight ! >grinning smiley<

A certain inner-city median strip with heavy EMI will be a good test, I have been VERY impressed with the EMI handling on the L, it's been superior to the EQX.
January 04, 2022 01:36PM
Brian........ in reference to EMI....... I'm seeing/witnessing that also.
January 04, 2022 04:51PM
Tom, in reference to EMI, there's been times it felt too quite, but then again I'm used to working in the noise.
January 06, 2022 01:25AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:

> ..... it's been superior
> to the EQX[/b].

At the "certain" turf spot you speak of, it'll have to be . Because I've kicked the butts of EQX guys there. No matter how much they fiddle with the controls.

But admittedly, this park is sort of an anomaly. So let's also try it @ other known parks in CA that give up silver for those that know how. Yeah yeah, at *best* you'll get barbers or a token or something. You'll just have to suffer the indignity of going a single day without a reale, or seated. Can you handle it ? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 06, 2022 02:33AM
And now we know nasa tom has one also. Good to know