Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

RUTUS Atrex multi freq

Posted by ghound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
RUTUS Atrex multi freq
January 21, 2022 12:34PM
If I've read it correctly Rutus will be offering a multi frequency download for there Atrex model.
They say the multi frequency is near finished testing by different folk around Europe.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 12:37PM by ghound.
Re: RUTUS Atrex multi freq
January 21, 2022 02:18PM
Maybe they work on it. But now you have only wet ground rejection program with multi freq. connected to 7 khz. So nothing more.
January 22, 2022 09:52PM
You are wrong Shelton ,,, the electronics of the Rutus Atrex detector itself was designed under the multifrequency ... ,, and the multifrequency at Atrex has been tested by testers for a relatively long time ...
I know a little bit about that .. because I'm one of the Rutus Atrex Detector testers ..
The latest multi-frequency software can be described as "2. generations" of multifrequency at Atrex ...
The multifrequency at Atrex is really very fast ...
January 22, 2022 10:36PM
(nteresting machine. Do you know if the current software option is complete ?? or are there changes in the making yet to be offered ?? Deus 2 is out of my reach $$$$ But I liked the Rutus Alter 71 and this one has perked my interest once again.
Michael
January 22, 2022 10:41PM
The true multi frequency is not available at that moment and maybe will be but when? I heard that fairy tale many times in the past. What about very negative feedback from Russia and Poland? Do you know anything about that? I was getting info so many people are disappointed by that update. And send units back to the factory. They don't want to pay for old design in new housing. That is true? Do you know anything about that? The unit has a problem with discrimination in the trash area is choking like old model Alter, so what about 3 times faster processor - maybe software is not ready? You need to go down with discrimination. But you are working for RUTUS so, you are not an objective person and you are only an advertising boy aren't you?
January 23, 2022 12:10AM
Shelton .., the complete ATREX multi-frequency software is now available for field testers..and will soon be available to all ATREX users ...
Shelton, you are still writing a problem with the story .... only you ...
You are a reseller of a competing brand of detectors .. and now you are trying to eliminate various competitors ..
The worst thing is ... your knowledge about detection technology is tragic .....
Your incompetence with regard to detection technology is very well known in your homeland ...
... And it is also known that you use unfair commercial practices ... as well as unfair comparison tests of various competing detectors .. which you show in a negative light ..

Now to the new Rutus .ATREX ..

I have been using Rutus detectors myself since 2011 ... / model Rutus Argo-6.6 khz ../ .. and I found some nice finds from them .... but I also understood the effect on detection of the correct detector settings ...

Rutus detectors are done with fast detectors from mix mode
..from my 20 different detectors / Minelab, XP, Tesoro, Whites, Garrett,, Deeptech, Golden Mask, AKA, Fisher / Tek, which I own and use ..I still have 4 detectors brand Rutus..and among them also the latest RUTUS ATREX / Multifrequency / ...

I am a big fan of detection technology ... and I believe that the limit of detection can be moved a little further with each new detector..and I know that the multifrequency can play a big role here ..

I spend a lot of time testing the detectors themselves.

.... About a year ago I received an offer and the opportunity to test the ATREX prototype as an independent tester and have the opportunity to test it not only in quality separation and depth testing .... but also in practical detection..onto various mineralized terrains ..

I have accepted this offer ... and I am approaching it responsibly ...
..But testing ATREX in the field itself brought me some really nice findings ...

So at this time when ATREX is already on the market .. I am testing a new software with a 2nd generation multifrequency ... which, in combination with a Multifilter, brings Atrex into the position of one of the best Top detectors on the market ...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2022 12:20AM by EL NINO.
January 23, 2022 07:35AM
Ok some facts, not insulting by a guy who thinks he has knowledge of detectors. Another self-righteous rude megalomaniac.

Now for the facts:
[md-arena.com]

Please use the Chrome browser and use the translation and read the comments.

Link to my movie - English subtitles:

[youtu.be]

An Russian test minute 29:

[www.youtube.com]
January 23, 2022 08:00AM
These are some facts Shelton .. ,, megaloman you are ... ,, in the end how many other dirty videos you made not only against Rutus detectors ,, but also against other brands such as Whites, XP, AKA, Garret but also against Minelab

No wonder these brands of detectors will not allow you to sell distributors...
January 23, 2022 08:36AM
Very funny. I was shown the problems with the devices. And show both advantages and disadvantages. I was shown also problems with PWM audio and bang we have Square. So XP is listening. And you play with distrobutors. Who is lair here? Only you! You are a part of a few angry boys without audience and viewers. What about links? Any ideas? How you comment it? What did you think about it? What about Rutus technology? Do you think that only software can solve problems? Show me your skills funny boy, becasue I don't belive that old VLF technology refubished in new housing can be revoluion. Multifilter. What that is? Software only software and nothing more! World is running boy don't miss your train. I hope we see in real-world and we talk my way.
January 23, 2022 10:55AM
majchrowicz you are compromise or baned on all polish metal detecting forums.... now you start bull.... on others forums. The true is so that no one who got any clue abot detectors take you serious. you are just a miserable infuencer... notging else.
January 23, 2022 11:23AM
There's alot to like in the Atrex spec.
Built in Wifi, colour display, multi freq,shows on screen when EMI is effecting it etc
January 23, 2022 03:54PM
Shelton ... you're technically illiterate from my point of view ... because you can't even set up the detectors you're selling ...

While here you come up with your weak-minded theories about Atrex ,,, I have already been detected today by Rutus ATREX on multifrequency software in the field ....
I found some low-conducting silver hammered coins but also some copper coins .. ,, plus some bronze buttons ... ,,. In a few hours of detection ...

As for the finds..Shelton ... you will never reach my level of findings with my detectors Minelab EQUINOX, Rutus ALTER 71 v.2 and Rutus ATREX ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2022 04:05PM by EL NINO.
January 23, 2022 04:08PM
These are not theories. You did not answer any of the zero arguments questions. Finally, the icing on the cake. The Atrex color display is invisible in direct sunlight. This is another disadvantage. List how many people have returned it recently. How do you know what I found? Do you brag about your finds and think that because of this you are better than others, seriously? Do you have any Napoleon syndrome? Is it hypocrisy and disrespect for others or intolerance and megalomania? Are you better because you say you've found the more you are bidding on? How do you know what I found? On what basis do you say so? Do you have any problem with that?

Based on this, your channel has 300 subscribers and I have 26,000 I understand that following your line of thought I should treat you that you are nobody? This is an example of what you think. It's pathetic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2022 04:09PM by Shelton.
January 23, 2022 04:40PM
xawi29 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> majchrowicz you are compromise or baned on all pol
> ish metal detecting forums.... now you start bull.
> ... on others forums. The true is so that no one w
> ho got any clue abot detectors take you serious. y
> ou are just a miserable infuencer... notging else.

Only on one AKA. Why? The owner said that was good to kill polish peoples at war. Krysztofie provide your personal details and we'll talk about your case in court and how you cheated my friend. I'm not going to chat with the anonymous avatar.
January 23, 2022 06:19PM
My YT channel is not commercial ... and is focused on the detection aspects and tests of various detectors in various mineralized environments, as well as on the control of separation or depth of detection ...

That's what I'm interested in .. but also a few other people from detection ..... from different parts of the world ..

as for Rutus ATREX .. I did some comparisons too ...

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
January 24, 2022 05:07PM
You realy lost contact with reality majchrowicz.... you will talk with me in court ??with Krzysztof??? who is it??? about what ?? Detectors ... you have no clue about detectors...
all what you doing on you channel are lies and very poor tricks.. ??? What kind of court will take you serius?? im realy recomend you to visit some menthal ill hospital.
March 26, 2022 04:21AM
Rutus release SMF software update for Atrex. You can choose 1 of 10 options of SMF set up of frequencies thru EMI elimination screen. more info on Rutus page.
March 27, 2022 04:57PM
I'm very interested in this detector.

I'm in the US and having it serviced if problems arise does concern me a little bit.