Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Impact detector

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Impact detector
March 17, 2022 02:29AM
How does the Impact compare to some of the other units out there. Now with the legend being, I would think their new flagship and at very nice price point any users comparing it to the nox 800? If I remember Tom really liked the impact. I still have mine and just wondering if it is a bit behind the times

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Impact detector
March 17, 2022 05:25AM
Impact wha???-----Several vids out there comparing Legend & E800.----Do a search.
March 17, 2022 06:18AM
I have watched the videos just looking for more opinions l
You have never heard of the impact??? Look it up!!!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 17, 2022 06:44AM
yes, yes & yes---I have (long since) heard of the Impact!---Relax young man--I made that statement in jest.---The Impact is still considered a very good/effective detector by many.--If you still own one--better hang onto it.-----Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have watched the videos just looking for more op
> inions l
> You have never heard of the impact??? Look it up!!
> !
March 17, 2022 02:30PM
There are so many tricks the Impact can do that many other detectors can not.

Combining various coils sizes, frequencies, and 12 different modes the Impact is more versatile than my Equinox 600.

There's even a way to set it up to low tone on shallow iron signals, but high tone on targets at fringe depths.

How many sites do you you have where you want to ignore shallow iron and only dig the old deep targets? I LOVE IT.

Keith Southern's input....

[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

[www.youtube.com]
JCR
March 17, 2022 02:50PM
The Impact & Anfibio series will be viable machines until there is a real breakthrough in tech. They are very high performing. Multi frequency machines don't mean automatic obsolescence of single frequency units. They both are useful. I have a Legend Pro pack on the way and am really looking forward to it. I expect it to be very, very good but I will always keep my Anfibio Multi because it is proven that good.

Chris