Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus 2 just arrived

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus 2 just arrived
March 23, 2022 04:47PM
Got my Deus 2 in today. Ready to get out learn it. I did own a Deus at one time. Anyone got any really good programs I can try in a iron nail trashy park. Ground around my area is mostly mild. The old parks were once fairgrounds that go way back to the mid 1800’s. I have pounded these parks over the years to the point silver finds are very few. Hoping the Deus2 can bring these sites to life again. Thanks
Re: Deus 2 just arrived
March 24, 2022 12:47AM
The old parks that you have pounded should be a good test for your Deus 2. Hope that it finds you some goodies, thank you for your business.
March 26, 2022 03:55AM
Thanks SkiWhiz. I can’t believe that there isn’t anyone with a good trashy iron site program to share. I guess I will just have to come up with on myself.
March 27, 2022 11:25PM
Tons of videos on You Tube that cover a variety of ground conditions. Have about 6 custom ones that I just tweak if needed from x-y to Goldfield and a couple beach ones. Flexible as it gets so far.