Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Legend V 1.06 update

Posted by JCR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
JCR
The Legend V 1.06 update
April 08, 2022 04:46PM
The V 1.06 update is now available on the NM website.

Chris
Re: The Legend V 1.06 update
April 09, 2022 12:29AM
JCR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The V 1.06 update is now available on the NM websi
> te.

For those of us that aren't in their website---what is in the 1.06 update?
April 09, 2022 12:45AM
Updates Made:
1. Beach Mode Multi-W and the Pinpoint in this mode has been improved and updated.
2. Bluetooth headphones pairing criteria have been updated. The device will now search for the headphones it has been paired with initially and try to connect to those. This will prevent the device from connecting to other Bluetooth devices when the Bluetooth setting is on. If you want to pair the device with different Bluetooth headphones (other than those it was initially paired with) you must delete them from memory as explained in the manual.
3. The sensitivity value will now be displayed also in the Target ID section.
4. The ground phase value calculated through automatic ground balance as well as tracking will now be saved.
5. Multi-1, Multi-2, Multi-D, Multi-W frequencies will now be saved. The device will start with the last frequency used.
6. The default Number of Tones for Park and Beach modes have been changed to 2.
7. The default Tone Volume level of ferreous tone has been updated per each mode.
8. The Ground Balance menu icons and the tones have been updated.
9. The battery bar levels have been updated to be more linear.
10. Bugs have been fixed.
April 09, 2022 02:11AM
Thanks----Can you go back/revert back to 1.05 if you don't like the 1.06 update?
April 11, 2022 01:45AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks----Can you go back/revert back to 1.05 if y
> ou don't like the 1.06 update?

Yes Del they have both updates available on their website.1.05 and 1.06
JCR
April 11, 2022 01:29PM
I actually loaded the V 1.06 after several tries. When I tried it in the test garden & a short hunt there was no longer an Iron bin tone. It was just a broken response on small iron like it was Disced out or the IB was way high. I downloaded V 1.06 again & updated the fresh copy. I was very careful. The detector went back to V 1.05! I am going to leave it there until the IB update & they address the Threshold problem while using the supplied HPs. The iron tone is back now as it should be. Strange.

Chris