Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Legend owners take note here....coil height above ground can drive detected signal quality (in backwards thinking fashion)

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
[m.youtube.com]

This needs to be addressed IMO by manufacturer.c

Disclaimer here....Legend detector in video above not updated with latest software released as of late version 1.06.
Calabash will update his detector and retest.

Btw, using software he has currently in unit single freq ops behaves same/similar as multi freq ops.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2022 03:01PM by tnsharpshooter.
Your buddy Ole' Cal!
Sounds similar to a Minelab, . . fluty. . . . . Maybe the update will straighten that oddity out.
Another video. Legend updated with version 1.06

[m.youtube.com]
Mine has not exhibited this with any of the firmware versions.
12" Dime in mildly mineralized soil needs 28 Sensitivity & coil scrubbed to repeat. You also have to be properly Ground Balanced at this fringe depth. 10" Dime is more forgiving & comes in at 22 Sensitivity. Multi 1, 10kHz & 15kHz do best. Multi 2 not far behind. 4kHz likes larger targets.

Chris
Faulty machine,user error or ? ??? My legend running 1.05 runs absolutely flawless with none of those issues. Funny, I figured he'd know enough to at least ground balance a machine .....
Mine certainly isn't having that problem.----Operator error??
Mine is running flawlessly.. You might try re-installing the software.. HH R
Dilek said if you're running good or not to UPDATE to V1.07