Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus 2 first hunt and 2 experienced equinox users

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus 2 first hunt and 2 experienced equinox users
April 13, 2022 03:39AM
Took the Deus 2 to a hit hard old school yard with two others that had equinox 800’s. First time we have hunted there. Being my first time using the Deus 2 I tried out general mode 3 tones. The equinox users was hunting in Park 1 50 tones. After a few hours we got together to show our finds. Both the equinox users had found 1 wheat. I ended up with 3 IH’s, 2 wheats, eagle button and a silver ring. I ask you. Was I just lucky or was it the Deus 2? All I know I was very pleased with my first hunt with my Deus 2. Thanks
Re: Deus 2 first hunt and 2 experienced equinox users
April 13, 2022 03:46AM
This type of hunting is best compared. Were the other machines tested on each other's signals?

If a person has a deep or unknown target this is the perfect time to bring other machines over.

The way you wrote this. I think we will never know if it was luck or the machine.
April 13, 2022 04:02AM
What size coil did you use on deus 2?

And can you comment on all finds dug by each person. Quantities of junk finds dug by each person?
April 13, 2022 04:09AM
What a perfect time that would have been to check (undug) targets with the different detectors.---Would have told a LOT!
April 13, 2022 02:02PM
I was using the 11 inch coil. But, what I found interesting was the areas I found my coins was the same area that the other to had just went over. I waited until they hunted a area and I made sure I stayed away from both of them so that our detectors would not enter fear with each other. The IH’s were 8 or 9 inches deep. So was the silver ring. Wheats 6 inches. Next time we hunt there I will mark some deep targets and have them come over see if they can hit them. There was a lot of pieces of iron and trash there because they recently tore down the school. Like I said maybe it was pure luck or I was just having a good day. Thanks Would have loved to had a 9 inch coil in this site. Areas with lots of small pieces of iron.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2022 03:46PM by Mccrorysjewelry2.
April 14, 2022 01:11AM
congrats on the finds ,but you "needed" to have the 800's swing over those hits!
as mentioned, would have told tons! why did you not do this?

(h.h.!)
j.t.
April 14, 2022 02:21AM
It’s was just one of those hunts where 3 guys are out hunting and enjoying the day. Until the end of the hunt none of us knew what the other had found. Once we compared targets found that’s when we was all surprised that I hit more. Next time we will start comparing targets. We are all wondering now if it was luck or something about the Deus that made the difference. Thanks