Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This experienced detectorist called Paystreak Superfreak has a lot of problems with Deus II recent software updates

Posted by hastings 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2022 03:46PM by hastings.
His BIG COMPLAINT is it calls a horseshoe iron in FULL TONES....
GENIUS
The Deus II is an unfinished machine, and the ones who have one are the testers.

"It's only when we lost everything, that we are free to do anything"
What up with the dudes half beard?
Boy you're OLD, ole Harold!----That's what all us younger guys are sportin now-ah-days!smiling smileyHarold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What up with the dudes half beard?
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> What up with the dudes half beard?

I heard the D2 is so hot, it removes hair on your body...........
The Deus is the perfect detector for paystreak, he swings so fast he makes me dizzy.
Anyone who wears a beard like that, I would have to question. If my adult son cut his full beard in half, I would say get your bran checked, that foolishness crosses the line.
I can take the women's purple hair and the nose piercings and full sleeve tats....but that is just silly. . . .go away.
ozzie Wrote:
> Anyone who wears a beard like that, I would have t
> o question. If my adult son cut his full beard in
> half, I would say get your bran checked, that fool
> ishness crosses the line.
> I can take the women's purple hair and the nose pi
> ercings and full sleeve tats....but that is just s
> illy. . . .go away.

It's hard to take someone looking like that serious.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2022 01:01AM by SkiWhiz.
midalake Wrote:
> Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What up with the dudes half beard?
>
>
> I heard the D2 is so hot, it removes hair on yo
> ur body...........

go get you one Harold! you deserve it!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
No doubt in my mind that Paystreak is strange. He claims to be an engineer. I have been watching his stuff lately and some of his vids have value. He really is a beep and dig kind of guy for sure. But is he a shill for Nokta like certain ppl claim? No.

"It's only when we lost everything, that we are free to do anything"
That is quite strange facial hair.
Burt Reynolds shaved half of his mustache off on Johnny Carson's show many moons ago. Think it was a bet. Got a lot of press.
Paystreak gets lots & lots of detecting time in …..even detects in The Rain ….eat / sleep / swing detectors ….. sums up paystreak …..The half beard thing was a joke for YouTube
I guess people do anything for attention these days on YouTube.
The UTube is all about making money. I know 4 people locally that were making more money from their YouTube channel than they were their day jobs and were able to quit their job and do the channel for a full time job. That's not bad considering their channels were just a small niche hobby.
Paystreak might be a marketing genius, he has us talking about him, I have heard it said that there is no such thing as bad press if you want to be famous. Just ask Calabash. smiling smiley
If you made @#$%& videos on Youtube you get the money from it. Under 300 000 followers no money at all. I have 24 000 followers and I get monthly about 100 USD... from it. If you check the price of a good camera or smartphone... just forget about it.
Yes I heard that also that you had to have like a million subscribers to make any money off it?
My buddy Dave has only 70,000 subscribers. But he gets a ton of views per video. He dropped one 4 days ago and it already has over 30,000 views. That's what the money algorithm is based off of. He quit his full time job last summer. That's the only work he does now is YouTube videos. I sure didn't quit a full time job just for $100. He told me he was pulling around $60k a year just from YouTube and that wasn't counting free stuff companies send him all the time.

I met a pretty little gal in Nashville at the turkey hunting expo this year. Hannah Barron. Look her up on the Tube. Now, she does have 379k subscribers but look at how many views she gets per video. I just looked...her last one came out 3 days ago and has 510k views already. She is super nice in person. All she would tell me was she makes 6 figures just off her channels per year, but she is on multi platforms. YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, etc. That's not bad for a country girl that catfish grabbles.
YouTube must have good Health insurance and benefits too.
I don't think Paystreak monetizes his videos.
If I remember right Burt Reynolds got a million dollars for that add.
I just hope that I still have that kind of energy in my future years like Paystreak I'm 45 and can feel a good 4-5 he hunt for 2-3 days in my back and arms.
88junior Wrote:
> I just hope that I still have that kind of energy
> in my future years like Paystreak I'm 45 and can f
> eel a good 4-5 he hunt for 2-3 days in my back and
> arms.
Dang you still young yet.I was benching 405 in my 50s and still doing construction work.
Now North of 60 slowed down a lot but not dead yet, LOL!