Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

eagle eye/2 box for sale for the gti 2500? Got one!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
eagle eye/2 box for sale for the gti 2500? Got one!
May 17, 2022 08:42PM
Thanks Carl/can’t wait to try her out this fall in the fields!

Yo, what’s up dudes? Long time no see/hear! Picked up a like new gti 2500 specifically for cache hunting but need the eagle eye setup if anyone has a used one for sale in nice condition? Send a pm with details if you got one you wanna sell.

Thx
MRH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2022 08:33PM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Re: Anyone got a eagle eye/2 box for sale for the gti 2500?
May 18, 2022 04:36AM
$150 shipped. Caveat: I need to find it.
May 18, 2022 10:12AM
MRH, still at it I see, good deal. Good luck.
May 18, 2022 10:04PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MRH, still at it I see, good deal. Good luck.

Yep, still at it ozz man,

Hope you are too and thx!
May 19, 2022 12:38PM
Hello MRH--we miss you--hope all is well.
May 20, 2022 11:45AM
doc holiday Wrote:
> Hello MRH--we miss you--hope all is well.

Hi doc, hope you’re doing good too and diggin some good old stuff down that way :-)
May 20, 2022 11:46AM
Geotech Wrote:
> $150 shipped. Caveat: I need to find it.

Sent you a pm Geo - let me know when you find it!
Re: eagle eye/2 box for sale for the gti 2500? Got one!
July 19, 2022 08:39PM
Will provide updates on what I find with the setup/stay tuned :-)
July 20, 2022 12:28PM
Great MRH I have always been interested in the 2 box performance. Back in my shell hunting days I entertained the idea of one ,but the steeeeep cane covered hills of Port Gibson and Vicksburg sorta won out. Good luck and keep us posted.
July 20, 2022 03:08PM
You have a specific treasure in Michigan you are hunting for?
July 21, 2022 06:40PM
Great to see you MRH!! Cache hunting eh? That sounds like fun, hope you have some good leads.
July 23, 2022 04:27AM
Thanks Doc, Rick and Cal,,,

I don’t have any “specific” leads on any caches at the moment but I do have a ton of field sites I can search where the houses have been gone for 75 - 150 yrs that could possibly have jars of coins buried on them AND at the same time,,, the setup works pretty good for finding trash pits which many times hold antique bottles that I enjoy diggin just as much as detecting so we’ll see what turns up once I can get out and start using the unit (gotta wait for harvest)!

Backstory:
I personally know a fellow detectorist that once found 2 mason jars full of silver dollars and 1/2 dollars (Morgan/Peace dollars and Barber/early Walking Lib halves) on a farm here in Michigan while using the older Garrett 2box bloodhound back in the mid 90s which is why I purchased my 1st GTI2500 in 2000 and the treasurehound for it about a year or so later but I never had the luck he did so I sold it around 2005/6. These days I have way more places to use one and so now I’d like to try my luck again which is why I bought into another one :-)

If any of you’all know who Doyle was (inventor of Magic Tumble Clean) and founder of Finch Products LLC as well as a detectorist and detector dealer from the early 1970s to late 90s - he had one of the jars of coins on display in his detector shop that the guy I know who found them loaned them to him for display as they were good buddies but unfortunately Doyle passed some yrs back and the shop is gone but his kids took over Finch Products and still make/sell the tumble cleaner as well as other related products to coin/relic cleaning and metal detecting.
July 23, 2022 01:45PM
We know there are jars of coins buried out there. Along old fence lines and other areas.

I haven't found one but I still know they are there.
July 25, 2022 04:49PM
Just saw this on FB..

[www.facebook.com]